VERY CLIMACTIC FIGHT WITH SONIC (super cool)

You climb upon a little table.

You: HEY!

Everyone there looks like you.

Random Girl: Like, what?

You: Don't you guys want our world back!?!?

Girl 2:Not really.

You: Um, why?

Girl 2: We pretty much get the luxury of life without pay. Also, no boys!

Every girl there: WOOHOO!

You: What about me and Big?

Girl 3: Big is a sweetheart, and you're just a human.

You: Um, well... I'm gonna go stop Sonic.

Girls Simultaneously: Have fun with that.

Everyone continues what they were doing, as you sigh and rub your tempal. Whatever. You pull out the chaos emeralds and you yell

You:  CHAOS- erm.. wait how do these work?

Suddenly they start circling you.

You: Oh okay.

You begin floating, as you feel yourself becoming stronger.

Girl 4: That's hot.

You break the ceiling of the sewer and fly out.

You: Hey Sonic!

Sonic turns towards you holding a burnt skeleton that he was just picking the ribs out of.

Sonic: DIE!!!!

He doesn't even seem to recognize you. His entire personality has been resorted to the act of needing to murder. You will avenge all those lives that were lost. You both fly towards each other and Sonic slams you into the ground. Oh, right. This is literally your first time using these things.

Sonic: Die... Die... Die... Die...

He picks your body up and begins punching you repeatedly, your blood spraying everywhere. You're so fucking stupid. How could you go ahead and do something as reckless as this? Your life feels as if it's fading away, and you know the next punch will be the last. You accept death willingly, as a hand grabs Sonic's and throws him into the burnt remains of where a building once was.

 You accept death willingly, as a hand grabs Sonic's and throws him into the burnt remains of where a building once was

Big: No one. Hurts. My. Friends.

What the fuck? Who knew Big was so OP? Sonic gets up slowly and looks angrily at Big.

Sonic: Die... DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!

Sonic angrily flies towards the tubby cat as Big slams Sonic into the ground.
Sonic stops moving. Holy shit. Big walks towards you and embraces you.

Big: You okay, buddy?

You: Yeah...

Big: Kiss me...

You: Okay.

You both stand there making out, and suddenly you wake up from your daydream.

Big: Buddy, please stop trying to kiss me. I have a girlfriend.

You: Wait, really? Who?

Big: A really obscure female Sonic character.

You: Oh, I loved that one.

You both look at Sonic's unmoving body.

You: Is he like, dead now?

Big shrugs and walks off.

You: Wow. This was anticlimactic.