A Pink Hedgehog

SussyContentViewer: 😈

You are a human. You are an inventor, you were extremely well known on Earth, you were the lead engineer in NASA.

Flashback

Boss: You ready?

You: Yeah.

You turn on the machine. You were going to create a black hole. You both look in awe as the machine begins. It whirs as some sort of substance begins to form.

You: Wait a second, isn't this incredibly fucking stupid?

Boss: Oh yeah.

It doesn't create a black hole though. It creates some sort of portal. You volunteer to walk through first.

Boss: Wait, don't dude what if you die, you're literally our number one engineer, without you we are nothing.

You don't hear him, and jump through the portal. You start falling from extremely high and hit a trampoline, that was coincidentally right where you were falling to. You look up and see the portal close.

Flashback End

You: Wow, that was a good flashback of the last two minutes.

You look around, and you see a bunch of furries walk around.

You: OH FUCK, I must have died! I can't believe I ended up in Hell!

You get on your knees and start praying for forgiveness, when a finger pokes you.

You: Thank you Lord, now let me ascend...

???: What?

You open your eyes to see a pink hedgehog, wearing a very boring red dress.

You: God is a furry too?!?!

Amy: Um actually, I'm Amy Rose. Personally, I don't believe in any religions. Are you Christian?

You: Well, actually, my religious views are not known, as viewers vary.

Amy: What?

You: Nevermind.

You get up.

Amy seems to realize something

Amy: Y-you're a human?

You: Yeah, how did you not notice that before? Are you stupid?

Amy: That insult was unnecessary.

You: There's a different between an insult and a fact.

Amy looks disappointed in you.

Amy: Are you by chance related to Dr.Robotnik?

You: I wish.