< 017 >

After meeting with charlie ex boyfriend, the hotel became quiet and peaceful except that y/n was playing a guitar while humming a random song. but then...

"Y/N!!!?!?!"

y/n suddenly flinch slightly at the high voice she turn around and see vaggie was panting while looking at her with shock and panic expression.

"Vaggie? what's wrong with you-"

"No time for explanation! come with me!" Vaggie grab y/n hands, and pull her out of the music room and heading to the living room.

once they got there, y/n heard a three familiar voice. she tilt her head and pull her hand away from vaggie hands and she quickly walk inside the living room,

she gasp surprise when she see the 3 V's
three of them turn their heads towards y/n and valentino and vox grin at her face except velvet who gasp loudly and she smile widened.

"what in heavens? are y'all doing in here-!"
Y/n cut off when velvet run towards her and suddenly embrace her tightly. "HELLO Y/N! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!" vaggie who's stand y/n side she glare at velvet with jealousy face.

"velvet? can you please explain why, you three are doing in here?" Y/n said as she look around. 'phew, at least al is not here.' Y/n thought as she look back at them who's chuckling and velvet pull the hug away and she wrap her arms around Y/n right arms.

"we're here to see you silly~" velvet giggle like a maniac and Y/n held a 'really' face while vaggie looks at them with surprise face,

"Vaggie where's the others-" y/n cut off when she heard a gasp behind her she turn around and see charlie, angel dust, husk, nifty, and even alastor.

Alastor glare daggers at vox who glare back while grinning widened. "lookie who's here~" vox said as alastor symbol float behind him while his eyes turn into redder.

"If you guys started to fight, al this three came here to see me." Y/n said as she look at alastor who came back to his normal self
alastor hum while tapping his foot in the ground,

"what's your reason to came here to see
Y/n?" Velvet roll her eyes as she back away from y/n and put her hands on her hips
"you don't want us to see y/n asshole!" alastor side glare at velvet who stick her tongue out to alastor.

Y/n sigh as she rub her temple and charlie slowly walk Y/n side as she tap y/n shoulder,
Y/n looks at charlie with lift up eyebrows

"Can we talk just for an moment" y/n nod as she followed charlie out of the living room with vaggie who's following y/n behind.

"I think those guys, are getting attracted to you y/n" y/n narrow her eyebrows as vaggie cross her arms and lean in the wall, "yeah what charlie said y/n those guys seem getting attracted to you." Y/n hum as she place her fingers on her chin,

"I don't even attracted to them" charlie and vaggie sweat drop, "we know about that
Y/n but.......since three of them listen to you can you tell them to leave the hotel." Vaggie said in serious tone

Y/n shrugged her shoulder as she cross her arms. "I think they wanted to visit me for some reason?" Charlie sigh as she look at vaggie who shrugged her shoulder with blank expression.

"Y/n, you have to-"

"Y/N!!~" the three girls heard velvet yelling
Y/n names as she look around like a maniac once her doll eyes landed on Y/n e/c eyes
she smile and stomp towards her,

"Come Y/n~ let's talk!" Velvet grab y/n arms as she pull her away from Charlie and vaggie not before she give the princess of hell and Charlie best friend with a death stare.

"what was that?" Vaggie said as she doesn't like velvet eyes and her attitude towards  them.

Y/n was sitting in the middle with valentino and vox while velvet sit across from them as she look at Y/n with lovesick expression which Y/n didn't notice it.

Valentino keeps looking at Y/n body up and down as he could feel turn on inside of him,

while vox seem getting shy to talk with
Y/n cause he knows that Y/n is his first idol.

"this is awkward..." Y/n mutter under her breath as she sigh and look at the 3 V's
"so guys what's the reason that, y'all came here to see me." Vox grabs a letter out of his pockets and handed to y/n who slowly grab it and look at the letter.

The invitation in Lucifer castle

Y/n lift up her eyebrows as she point at the letter, "what is this?" "Lucifer wanted to invite all of the overlord in his castle cause it's overlord anniversary!~"

Y/n narrow her eyebrows as she look at the letter, "but I'm not a overlord?" Velvet chuckle as she pull out her phone and scroll down her social media,

"He also said that, 'you can bring your friends with you in overlord anniversary!' but only one friend can invite" velvet said as she put her phone back into her pockets.

Y/n hummed as she was caressing the letter thinking if this is a good idea to join the overlord anniversary,

"and that's why we give you the last invitation letter cause your our....f-friend" vox said as he look away from Y/n beautiful e/c eyes,

"really?...........but what if there's something-"

"You don't have to worry about your human appearance~ me and voxy and doll face here~ are gonna be your temporary protection"

Y/n bite her lower lip as she sigh, and place the invitation letter in the table.

"Okay then, since you guys invited me in overlord anniversary i can come with you."
Velvet squealed as she squeezed her both palms between her cheeks.

"I can wait for this!" Valentino chuckle and he stand up, "we'll come pick you up in 10am" he said and pat your head and three of them started to leave.

you took a deep breath and grab the invitation letter, 'I hope there's nothing happened to me in the overlord anniversary'
Y/n thought worriedly as she caress her thumb in the letter.