< 018 >

"Your actually going!?" Vaggie said as she watch Y/n who's pulling her dress out of the closet. "Yes! and don't worry about me, they wanna protect me-"

"Y/n! have you lost your mind! those are fucking overlord! they just wanna pretend that they'll protect you and kidnapped you after the overlord anniversary!?" Y/n sigh frustrated and Charlie came and place her palm on vaggie who sigh and rub her temple.

"It's okay, vaggie, i mean alastor also be there too." Y/n look at Charlie as she tilt her head, "Al also be there too...?" charlie nod as she smile "yep! and he's a overlord too" Y/n hum as she put her hands on her hips "then where is he?"

"He's already there" Y/n nod as she look at the dress that she throw away from the closets. "I need to pick which one, I'll wear."
Y/n grab the red dress and other one was a black dress.

"Y/n, if anything happens to you-"

"Vaggie, your worried so much, just give her a another chance" vaggie slide glance at charlie who chuckled nervously at her gaze.
"I give her a lot of chances charlie" vaggie sigh as she walked away and charlie follow her behind.

Y/n sigh of relief, "finally they're gone.." She said under her breath as she close the door and walk up to her bed to pick which one, she'll wear for the overlord anniversary.

ʚ TIME SKIP ɞ

The door knock slightly and charlie open it and see the the 3 V's standing there with crazily grin on there face, charlie gulp silently and valentino smirk widened and bow to her. "Good afternoon, princess~"
charlie nod as she move aside to let them come.

the 3 V's walk inside the living room, and valentino was the first one who sit down and velvet sit next with her.

while vox just lean on the wall and look at his hell cellphone with boredom expression,
after like a moment later they heard a heels clicking towards them.

they turn their heads towards the living room entrance and shock to see Y/N with her disguise and her beautiful dress...

"Damn

"Damn.."

Vox tv head glitching as his cheeks form into shade of pink when he looks at her up and down. Velvet cough as she look away from her beauty while Valentino seem enjoy looking at her head to toe. 'she should be a model she looks gorgeous with that dress except that disguise of her but she looks good with it' he thought as he grin at her.

"You look gorgeous my human~"

Y/n cringe at the nickname and she thank him, "Y/n let's go! we don't wanna be late!" Velvet said as she grab Y/n hands and pull her away from the living room.

while they we're at the limousine, four of them we're deadly silent except for velvet who keeps picturing Y/n every time while
Y/n didn't notice it.

Y/n look outside the window and see the castle of Lucifer, she feel awe as she looked at the castle until the limousine stop in front of the castle valentino was the first one to get out and velvet and vox before Y/n could get out the limousine a hand held out towards her.

she look up and see vox looking at her with fluster face "l-let me help you.." Y/n blink her eyes twice as she nod and grab Vox hand and he pull her gently,

the four of them walk inside the castle while ignoring the stares who's looking at Y/n with awe or shock face,

they finally found the table for the 3 V's and Y/n sit down in the middle of vox and valentino, velvet was cursing under her breath that she wanted to sit next with you

you look around the place, as you feel nervous of the demons who keeps looking at you. 'this is my first time that I've been here in the king of hell castle...' y/n thought as she sign shakily.

"Are you okay Y/n?" Y/n look towards vox whos looking at her with a worried eyes a bit. "u-uhm... is just though...is my first time came here that's all." Vox nodding as he look towards velvet.

After a moment of boredom, Y/n keeps tapping her fingers on the table as she sigh for 50th times.

but suddenly, the lights turn off and it came back for like 1 second she look up and shock to see Lucifer sitting on his throne with his apple scepter, the male imp butler quickly walk speed towards Lucifer and give him the mic which he grab it and turn on.

"Good afternoon my dear overlord!~ sorry i was late got some businesse to attend...but I'm here now~ enjoy your moment!"

You blink your eyes as you sigh "well that's awkward.." you said quietly but vox heard it, he chuckled as he nod agreed.

"Voxy~ keep on eye on Y/n~ and velvet come with me." Valentino said as he stand up and velvet look at valentino with 'no' face,
"But I don't wanna-"

"Let's go" he said in almost venom tone, and velvet roll her eyes annoying and she stand up and follow valentino behind you and vox just sitting down together awkwardly.

"So uhm........are you and valentino are close together?" Y/n said as she hated the silent treatment between them. Vox hummed, as he nod his TV head. "Yeah sometimes"
Y/n nodding slowly as she rub her arms gently.

"how's your life in human world before you came here in hell" Y/n form her lips into thin line as she shrugged her shoulder. "Is great....how about you?" vox click his tongue as he cross his arms, "nah, there's nothing interest in here except fighting with the radio shit" Y/n lift up her eyebrow ignoring the 'shit' sentence.

"You mean alastor?" He nod as he sigh, "yeah me and him are rival"

"That makes sense when you two keep glaring each other" he chuckled as he shrug his shoulder "we always do that when we see each other" you hum and nod, "oookaay?"

"Y/n haven't you-" vox cut off when he heard a radio tone. which make him intruder,
"Ah! I didn't know that you invited Y/n in the overload anniversary~ I was about to invite you too my dear~" Y/n look up and surprise to see alastor

"Oh hey al, is nice to-"

"And you look ravishing! come with me!"
Alastor grab Y/n hands before Vox could grab her it was too late, alastor pull Y/n away from Vox who's yelling at him to bring you back to him