< 059 >

Today is the day, that you gonna grab the book in Lucifer castle. you we're wearing all black, until you heard your phone beeping you quickly grab it and turn on your phone and see it was valentino.

he said that he and velvet and vox were outside waiting for you,

you let out deep sigh "I cannot wait! when i have my hands on-" before harley could finish her sentence,

you raise your both hands stopping her
"U-Uhmmm i need you to stay here..." harley slowly narrow her eye brows and she cross her arms over her chest.

"and why not? are you planning something........" You gulp quietly when she step little closer to you, as her red glowing eyes keep glowing. "W-What no.."

before anything could go wrong, she suddenly came back to her normal self.
"Yknow what your right i should stay here and wait for you to come back with my book, good luck~"

you dumbfounded look at her as she use her speed and lay down on your bed and read the magazine,

you sigh of relief and walk over to your door, you grab the door knob before you could twist it, harley spoke up. "If you do something wrong.......your died"

you feel your body shaking up a bit, and nod. You twist the door knob and you pull the door and walked out,

you walk slowly at the hallway while thinking if this is a good idea, to destroy her book? so that she can be powerless.

you sigh and rub your temple, 'i just hope this is will be all over' you thought to yourself as you walk down stairs,

before you could walk up to the front door you stop your tracks when you heard your name called,

you slowly turn around and everyone was in the living room entrance looking at you with between curious and confused face.

vaggie narrow her eyebrows and cross her arms over her chest "why are you wearing all black? are you going somewhere without telling us?"

you feel your self shaking a bit, and you heard your phone beeping inside your pocket probably it was valentino.

"Y/n.......why are you all sweaty? are you okay?" charlie said worriedly,

"I-I'm okay"

angel dust notice your knees shaking a bit
"Y/n L/n, where are you going?" Vaggie saying your full name which make you shiver down to your spine.

you don't know what to say to them?

you know, that if you tell them the truth harley will kill them and you don't want that either. You look at the front door for a second and then them.

"Y/n?"

you look at angel dust who show you worried all over his face, you look down a bit to your phone that you've been holding and you turn on and see the valentino 10 message.

"Y/n!"

you flinch and turn off your phone, and look up to see furious face vaggie. Charlie look at her with unbelievable face, and she sigh and walks up to you "if you want to go out then you should let us come with you..."

she gently hold your shaking hand that you've been tightly holding your phone, your eyes scan around the hotel if you could see harley hiding in the shadow. Alastor notice your weird eyes looking around the hotel,

and he hummed under his breath, until then
he look at his shoulder and see a red glowing eyes and sharp teeth grinning down at you. And it went disappeared.