< 033 >

you look around the place, with amazed face. 'wow i never knew that they're kitchen is like very expensive kitchen place?' you thought as the table was pure white and the plate and the spoon and fork and knife also we're golden.

and not to mention the whole damn castle was full like golden, white, "i have question my dear" You look at the god who's sitting on the middle while you sit on the right and across from you was michael who sit across from you.

"Yes?"

"How did you end up in hell?" he said as he tilt his head, you blink your eyes and place your both hands on your lap. "I-I was..........
it was kinda long story...."

michael lift up his eyebrows "please tell us
Y/n so we can help you get back to the human world"

your eyes sparkle a bit, as you feel relief inside of you. "R-Really" Michael smile and nod. "Of course! you're still alive after all,
you have life to continue with." he smile as he show you with charming smile like his father,

you feel your cheeks heating up and you smile a bit. "thank you for your understanding your high-"

"Please, don't call me highness, just michael"
he said and scratch his cheeks. you blink your eyes and smile "sure, michael."
he chuckle as you giggle god watch both of you getting along as he feel jealous inside his chest,

3 angel walk inside the kitchen and place the food in front of you and God even michael
the 3 angels notice, that your human and they gasp as they cover there mouth.

"A-A human!"

#2 angel said, god sigh, as she snap his fingers which grab the attention of the
3 angels. "you three, respect Ms. Y/n here~
she'll be our guest today" god said as the three angel fly away as they muttering each other,

you sigh under your breath and look down at your food.

"thanks for the dinner, god

"thanks for the dinner, god." you said as you look at god who smile at you, "no problem~ my dear, now eat all you want!" you nod and grab the fork and the knife.

ʚ Timeskip after eating ɞ

"Oh father, i have to go, I have something to take care of"god hummed and he smile at his son, knowing that he's going to spend time with you. without his son.

"Sure my son!~" michael smile at his father and he look at Y/n, "i have to go Y/n sorry i cannot come with you" he said with apologize smile and you hummed and shook your head softly.

"No, is no problem. and it was nice talking with you by the way michael." you said as you show the delicate smile that takes everyone breath away.

Michael and god blush slightly at your smile and he cough with his fist and nod,
"okay then, see you later y/n." you bow your head a bit.