Chapter 14 - Rabbit and Sheep

CW: This chapter contains unsettling scenes containing violence, injuries, mild NSFW content and NSFW discussions that could be considered cringy and/or uncomfortable.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

Inkwell Library, 7:23PM

Raziel, Amiel and Nataliel walked around the library, seemingly looking for something.

Raziel wore a blush-pink buttoned-up shirt, denim jeans and leather-brown wingtip oxfords. Very casual, but hey, he's gotta blend in with the mortals...Amiel and Nataliel however decided to go with the opposite route.

Amiel was wearing a light-pink puff dress, light-pink and white lolita boots, white over-the-knee lace stockings and a fancy light-pink bow choker necklace with matching bows on top of her ears.

Meanwhile Nataliel wore a black fishnet top that was under a eggplant-purple short-sleeve shirt with a image of a skeleton's hands praying with a black circle behind on it. She also wore black jeans that had a metal chains connected to the waistbands, black platform boots, a black choker necklace and black fingerless gloves. She had black eyeliner and black lipstick on, she looked definitely goth-like.

"Must you have to be so dramatic with your clothing?" Raziel whisper-yelled at the two, "We're supposed to blend in!"

"...Well yeah! These types of outfits are in style with the younger generation." Amiel argued.

"If anything you look out of place." Nataliel raised her brow at the man. "What happened to that one outfit that has all of those eyeballs?"

"Didn't have the time to get it," he sighed, "Besides, I wanted to look more casual."

"Yeah, yeah..." she rolled her eyes, "Let's get this over with..."

"Remember, pick out what we need, we don't have a lot of time." he said in a stern tone, "Someone will eventually notice that we're gone, especially that pathetic entitled bitch." he muttered the last part under his breath as he clutch his teeth in annoyance.

Amiel looked throughout the sections and rows, "...What are we even looking for?" she furrowed her eyebrows as she read the side of each book on the shelves.

"Practically mythology and religion." he responded calmly, "...I can't seem to find it-"

"Section 4 row 2..." the librarian spoke nonchalantly as they walked past them.

"...Okay, problem solved." he said slowly, a little spooked before he walked out of the section he was in and went looking for section 4.

"Why are we even looking for things like that?" Amiel tilted her head in confusion as she walked after him.

"Because we need to get to the bottom of what the hell is going on here." he spoke, not looking back, "Something is seriously up with that Fauniel girl."

"...What?" she chuckled in disbelief, "What are you on about? There's nothing up with her."

"But there is!" he whisper-yelled, "She seems...odd...very odd."

She chuckled once again, "No offense, but aren't you odd as well?" she crossed her arms, "Seems kinda hypocritical of you...what's your real issue with her?"