Chapter 18 - The Present

CW: This chapter contains massive NSFW content {Smut} and sexual discussions, if you are uncomfortable with these sort of things please ignore this chapter.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

36 Baker Street, Wondertart City, 10:35pm EST

Raziel stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do but stare at Fauniel and her dress...well, tried to at least, but the shortness of her dress made it difficult for him not to stare at her body.

"Raziel? Are you okay?" Fauniel asked.

The sound of Fauniel's voice snapped him out of his daze. "H...Huh? Oh! Yeah, of course I am!" he spoke in an aloof manner, adjusting his mannerisms into a more professional one, "...Why are you dressed like that?" he glared at her with intimidating eyes.

Her cheeks turned red, adverting his gaze for a moment before looking back at him, "Because it's a holiday party, this was the only holiday-related thing in my wardrobe that's deemed party-like." she explained.

"Couldn't you have gone out to get a dress that isn't so...shor- flashy?" he quickly rephrased his wording.

"Eh...granted, I also wasn't told about any dress codes, plus no one haven't bated an eye on my outfit thus far, so I'd say that I'm allowed to wear this." she responded, "It's not my problem that you keep staring at my body like some kind of...desperate starving animal." she spoke with a smirk.

He furrowed his eyebrows with a flabbergasted expression, "-"

"Anyways, enough about me..." she spoke slowly, her smirk turning into a more mischievous one as she walked closer to him. "Let's talk about you for a sec..."

Raziel backed away, Fauniel pursued, her smirk not changing. He was backed against the wall of the kitchen, face flushing red as he sweated like crazy. She traced her finger against his jaw, her smirk growing wider as her face was very close to his.

"P...Pakiusap..." he stuttered, his breathing hitched in the moment.

She chuckled at the archangel before moving her head to his left ear, "Just gotta say, I really like your sweater," she whispered to him, "The tightness really brings out your...figure..." she traced her hand against his upper body, earning a shiver from the archangel.

She giggled at his change of behaviour before moving away from him. "Have fun." she spoke before walking away.

"Wha- wait-" he looked at where she was, only to discover that she already left the room. He placed his hand over his mouth, his face softened and completely red.

'Shit, I really do got it bad...'

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

11:26 PM EST

Raziel sat on one of the armchairs in the living room with a bunch of unopened presents on his lap. But he wasn't focused on that, instead he was more focused on Fauniel, who was talking with an angel.

'That annoying, sexy bitch!' he furrowed his eyebrows in frustration, deep in thought, 'The fuck was that stunt about?? Fucking embarrassing me like that? Clearly she wants to piss me off, if she wants a reaction, I'll show her a fucking react-'

"Raziel!" a voice shouted right beside him.

Raziel looked at the source of the voice. It was Jophiel, wearing a marigold-orange one-shoulder asymmetrical dress, marigold-orange cone heels and a gold arm cuff with a little apple carved in it on her left arm.