Chapter 30 - Acherontia

TW: This chapter contains scenes of death, blood, minor gore and overall upsetting themes, if you feel uncomfortable with those sort of things I advise skipping this chapter or reading with caution.

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

Devil's Office - Interior, 12:10PM EST

"Is that everything?" Satan stood close to his desk, observing the devices placed onto it. There was a syringe, a beaker, bandaids, and the familiar glowing light-teal potion, Satan could feel a shiver down his back at the mere sight of it.

"Yes boss," a fat purple demon close by responded, he wore a white doctor's coat and yellow gloves.

"Excellent." Satan smiled before he sat down on his chair, "Let's get this started, the sooner the better."

The demon walked over to the desk and picked up the potion before pouring some of it onto the beaker. He then grabbed the syringe and put the needle into the liquid before pulling the plunger - allowing the liquid to enter and fill up the barrel. He carefully pushed the plunger to make sure that he isn't using too much of the potion. "Duh...is this the right amount boss?" he asked, wanting confirmation.

"Any amount is enough." Satan responded in a calm manner.

"But-"

"ANY. AMOUNT!" He snapped his head towards him, eyes turned into slits.

"...Y-Yes boss." The demon stammered in a panicked tone.

He exhaled as he looked away, "Don't fucking question me about my decisions..." he mumbled with furrowed eyebrows. "...I waited too long for this moment."

The demon flicked onto the syringe lightly, removing the air bubbles. "Alright, have you cleaned your arm beforehand? We don't want to accidentally give you an infection."

"...How would I? I'm immortal." Satan raised his brow.

"Duh...if this was a standard mortal instrument then yes, you wouldn't get an infection, but not only is this a syringe designed for immortal beings, but we don't really know what this potion contains, so it's better being safe than sorry." The demon explained in a calm and informative manner before handing his boss alcohol wipes.

"...Thank you, Henchman." Satan exhaled as he took the wipes and began wiping and scrubbing them against his upper arm in an attempt to clean it.

The conversation between the two was interrupted by muffled sounds right outside the door. It sounded like two people having a loud yet quick discussion, along with that, the sound of footsteps were getting closer and closer.

It didn't take long before the door opened abruptly and someone stomped inside, once Satan looked at who it was he rolled his eyes. "Oh for fuck sakes, can you knock for once? I'm really busy Az-"

Azazel walked towards his brother before observing him, "...What the fuck is happening to you? You're turning pink." he goes to touch him, but Satan quickly slapped his hand away.

"I'm fine." he set his jaw, "Now can you fuck off?"

"Fine my ass, look at you!" Azazel stated, "This weird sickness is spreading! I thought you were going to get it resolved."

"And I will, why are you so up in my business?" Satan rolled his eyes.

"-" Azazel sighed before looking at Henchman, "...Henchman can you please give us some privacy-"

"No." The devil glared at his brother, "He'll stay."

"...fine then." Azazel looked back at Satan, "The reason I'm 'up in your business' is because you've been AFK on us and its worrying Mothel-"