Chapter 6: Starting over

POV Mew

They made out to the point where Mew actually thought they were going to do it there on the sand.

- We need to get inside – Mew said between kisses.

- Yes… inside… - Gulf glazed stare studied his face.

- Inside the hotel I mean…

- Yeah… - Gulf tilted his head up, leaving little kisses on his exposed throat.

Mew let out a chuckle.

- Gulf… - he released a quiet moan – We really need to get inside the hotel. Anyone can see us right now.

Gulf pulled back and looked at him. Mew gave him a minute to process what he just said.

- You aren’t going anywhere… right? – Gulf said, suddenly vulnerable.

Mew took his face with his hands, staring into his Bambi's eyes.

- No way in hell.

They quickly got up from the sand and taking Gulf’s hand in his, Mew walked, almost run, to his room. Fortunately, he was given a room by himself, so no one was supposed to disturb them.

Mew didn’t even let Gulf get a word out after he opened the door and let him into the hotel room. He needed him too much. He needed his touch, his soft hands in him again.

It’s been too long.

Luckily, Gulf didn’t seem to care because he was kissing him back eagerly and he was the one who had enough foresight to slam the door closed before wrapping his arms around Mew’s waist. Mew had a hold of his face to keep him still for the kiss, but that didn’t prevent Gulf from kissing him back just as forcefully and it definitely didn’t stop him from sliding one of his hands doing Mew’s groin to search for his cock.

Fuck… how did I manage to be so long without him?

As desperate as Mew was, Gulf seemed to be worse off, because he began tearing at Mew’s belt and he allowed Gulf to pull his mouth from his so he could see what he was doing. But it seemed that Mew couldn’t stop touching or kissing Gulf so he pressed his mouth against his temple, his chubby cheek, his throat…

- Help me, Phi… - Gulf whispered against his mouth, and Mew realized Gulf’s hands were shaking so badly that he couldn’t get his belt free.

- Are you sure you want to do this, Gulf? – Mew asked seriously. He didn’t want Gulf to be dragged by the moment, only to regret it in the morning.

Gulf looked at him and smiled.

- My gentleman… - he stared at him fondly – Yes, Phi, I’m sure.

Mew tried to concentrate long enough to get his belt free and his pants open. The second the zipper was lowered, Gulf pushed his hand away and shoved his fingers into Mew’s underwear. Mew slammed his mouth on him as he began jerking him off. Mew then began to tear at Gulf’s clothes.

- I can’t wait – Mew snapped after he managed to get his shorts off him.

Luckily, Gulf was wearing a shirt so it was easy to get rid of. Mew spun Gulf around and forced him backward until he hit the bed and then Mew maneuvered him until he was standing in front of the side of the bed. He still had a hold of Mew’s cock, but he was forced to release him when Mew turned him around, shoved his underwear down, and pushed his face down on the bed. The position had his ass high in the air while his upper body was flushed on the bed.

Mew fumbled for the condom and lube he had on his wallet all the time. Despite his clumsy fingers, he managed to get the condom rolled down his hardness. He smeared some lube over Gulf’s entrance along with his latex-covered hard length, and he guided it to Gulf’s opening. Mew was breathing hard and he hesitated when he realized he hadn’t prepped Gulf properly and it had been a while since they did such a thing. Gulf either sensed his hesitation or he was too impatient to wait because he pressed back at him and just the feeling of Gulf was enough to have Mew pushing forward. Mew forced himself to go slow since he had failed to stretch his body ahead of time, but Gulf’s desperation was apparent because he kept forcing more of Mew into him. Mew bottomed inside of him but gave him no chance to adjust as he pulled out and shoved back into him. Gulf hissed, but not in pain. His hands were fisted on the bed as Mew began thrusting into him and they flexed with every movement.