Flower Crowns

After yelling his name quite loudly, two heads from outside the window slowly turned to look at you. The black haired guys lips moving upwards, forming a small smile while waving at you. A few moments passed and he tried to tell you to come downstairs, same goes for your mother. Without questioning the situation twice, you quickly made your way downstairs, nearly tripping over the last two stairs in hurry.

After finally exiting your house, you quickly walked towards Keisuke, who was opening his arms, expecting a warming hug, but instead just received a hrash slap across his face.

"two years, TWO WHOLE YEARS" You stated in a furious tone, how dare he ignore you for such a long time and then simply show up like nothing happend?

"Ouch, I expected you to be nicer.? After three years, but I guess I deserve it don't I? That was a good punch though-!" he replied, holding his cheek, his eyes focused on looking away from you, maybe it was regret, or maybe he just didn't want to look at you.

" so it was even three years not only tw-" before you both could continue fighting your mother broke the two of you up, putting her hand on Keis shoulder before smiling at the two of you.

"it's been long since you both have talked, I understand both of you have alot to settle between eachother, but maybe Honey you should show him his room before doing so, and maybe don't fight infront of Fia, alright you two?" you sighed quietly, quickly agreeing to what your mom said, just to look at your little sister Fia who was looking inbetween you and the traitor.

" Come on traitor, I'll bring you to your room" you spoke up, looking back at Keisuke, who's face grew a bit irritated. "I'm not a traitor you witch!"

And so the bickering continued, your mom simply shook her head in defeat, and carried your sister inside so she didn't have to watch her older sister being completely immature.

A few hours later,
in the evening

Hours had passed after you brought him to his room, you were still mad and decided to give him the cold shoulder, the same way he did to you for all these years. While he unpacked his luggage you were texting your friends, desperately searching for advice on what to do now.

Well you were trying to, until a certain black haired idiot opened your door, without even considering to knock. "Jeez Do you not knock? Do you have no doors at home?" you mentioned, giving Keisuke a small glare, which he had the nerve to return.

"when did you become so- so bitchy?" he groaned in annoyance, ticking you off even more. "I send you letters every birthday, every holiday, bought you fucking gifts for each occasion! But Mister Kei, decided to simply ignore that an-"

"That's not even true! I read your letters, all of them even, I just couldn't respond to you. For various reasons." he grumbled while simply sitting down on your bed, not even asking for permission.