The Poetry Of Sunscreen

Waking up is a terrible way to start a new chapter, if it's a new chapter in life, or in a book. It's never good, in normal circumstances waking up and beginning a new chapter simply meant continuing the same way you always did, But pretending for yourself that you changed, aswell as acting like you were a new person. It never has worked before and never will, and you knew that.

However, waking up at times can indeed mean a change, as in this case it meant a change in friendship, between you and Keisuke.

The moment you opened your eyes, you laid sight on a black haired guy infront of you. It wasn't any guy, it was Keisuke, your partner, your friend, or whatever you wanted to call him. After all there wasn't a single word to describe your friendship, nothing would do justice on the way you two respect eachother, care for eachother, and would protect eachother no matter what.

You were smiling like a huge idiot at the little idiot infront of you. You've known him for ages, even though you two haven't talked for maybe 3 years, you two acted like you've never missed a single day talking to eachother. It's Like you two were neighbors, and probably if you two would go another centurie without eachother nothing would change between your friendship. Keisuke was the most honest and kindest person you've ever met, you knew that he'd never lie to you, you had a too strong bond between eachother and that's probably what you loved so much about him.

After a few minutes of appreciating the lovely guy infront of you, he started snoring. Was he serious right now? You held this entire internal speech about how much you cared about him, for this ass hat to let out some of the most disgusting noises you've ever heard. Don't get me wrong, snoring is normal but not when you sound like a chihuahua someone had stepped on its tail.

Well, and that was the moment you realized, he wasn't just sleeping next to you, but you two were basically tangled up, cuddling with eachother. How the hell did that even happen?

After witnessing this shocking scenario you quickly tried to kick Baji of the bed, however considering you were laying by the edge, you fell off and let out a quite loud yelp, which didn't even wake the ass hat who's still slumbering in all his mightyness in his bed.

"Wake up you moron!" you yelled at him as you stood up from the cold floor and tried to wake Keisuke, but to your displeasment, he didn't even move, nor wake up.

So obviously you did what every girl would do, you got up, got yourself a cup of warm water and sank his hand into it. The tall Black haired guy immediately woke up and stared at the sheets, and them at you. You weren't really able to read his expression, which you definitely should've as you were being chqsed around the house barely a minute later.

You may be questioning who of the two won this game of chase and being chased, well the simple answer is your mother

You may be questioning who of the two won this game of chase and being chased, well the simple answer is your mother. She woke up from the yelling of the two of you, and drove both of you off to the nearby lake, as in her opinion 'Nature can solve anything' well yes, your mother was right, you two can drown eachother there after all. The only thing making this quest a bit harder for the two of you was your little sister that ofcourse the biggest idiot Baji, and you have to take care of.

"Okay Okay Fia turn around so I can get sunscreen on you" You began your sentence while your little sister sat infront of you. However meanwhile Baji was searching for something it seemed.

As you began applying the sunscreen Keisuke suddenly turned up behind you two. "Sunscreen is for the weak Fia! Don't listen to y9ur sister!" he warned her, but other as he expected Fia was smart — probably smarter than Baji was, and just stared at him, aswell as looking at you with a weird expression which just immediately told ypu all her thoughts. He was stupid, and even Fia Realized that now.

"Whatever you say Keisuke.." she mumbled while turning her head away from him in embarrassment, and you simply laughed at the stupidity of him. "Keisuke, The sun here is strong if you don't want to look like raw salmon at the end of the day, I'd reccomend you to—" and guess what, this asshole didn't allow you to even finish your speech, as he just covered your mouth and tried holding his own poetry speech, about how 'sunscreen doesn't help you as your eyeballs don't need it either' you stopped listening after the first ten seconds and just stared at him in disbelief, and opened your mouth to lick his hand so he'd finally let go.

"EW GROSS! WHAT THE HELL Y/N?" he yelled at you while you just grinned at him, while he tried to wipe his hand clean. "Oh come on, we probably kissed when we were younger there is worse!" you complained loudly causing Fia to turn around. "Wait what? Are you two dating?" she asked curiously.

"EW WHAT NO!" both of you quickly spoke in Union. You stared at Keisuke and pushed him for no reason. "See! You think I'd push my lover??" you quickly asked Fia who just nodded. "You have done dumb things before so maybe?" she just asked confused, shocking the two of you.

And that was it, the blueprint of you two chasing eachother once again, but this time you were the one chasing him, and won. Considering you were the one pushing him into the water of the lake, and were able to run of just in time, to the safety of your little beloved sister.

______________________________________

A/N

Hey guys, I apologize for not uploading and for how short this chapter is. I sadly caught covid and am struggling quite a bit!

If you liked the chapter feel free to Vote for more!!

Question of the day: do you guys like the new cover?