The demise of a unlucky minawii.

CHARACTERS: 
-Pero Jotunhel 
-Minawii 

DISCLAIMER: THERE CAN BE GRAMMAR MISTAKES
you have been warned. 

A large beast flew right above the small little purple colored creature, the small critter shrieked in fear and ran around the desert floor, zig-zagging its way toward the small cave hideout in the oasis' sand rocks. The creature's lil stubby legs were running as fast as they could, it's heart racing for the sake of running away and saving it's life in this terrefying chase. Suddendly, A huge blast of water was blasted somewhere from the air with brute force ontosmall creature, causing the creature to stumble and fall onto the sand. The minawii immediatly tried scrambling back up on it's legs, but its feet were too small in and the sand slipped past its yellow glowing pads, leaving it unable to move. 

A loud THUD shook the ground right below the minawii, and in a matter of a single second the minawii felt sudden quick sharp pain through its back, the small creature flinched and turned it's head see their body stabbed through by three enormous tallons...
Then heard a loud CRACK as the beast's claws just crushed the minawii's spine leaving it unable to move permanently. Blood slowly soaked into the desert sand underneath the small creature's body. The poor creature stared at the claws buried in it's back, it felt like forever until it dared to slowly turn its head up to look for the last time, knowing it's end is awaiting it right here. 

Bright pale lifeless glowing white eyes, staring right into the minawii's soul. The beast glared at the minawii with it's menacing eyes, it's pure white fur gleaming in the scorching hot sun, and it's black colored head and legs being the things wich almost seemingly looked seperated from the Jotunhel's clean white fur. Before the minawii could even inhale for its last unlucky screech of it's short life, the sharp jaws of the mindless beast snapped down from alove it onto the poor creature. The jotunhel crushed the minawii's body in between it's jaws, then proceeded to lift it's head up and quickly swallowing the body whole. The jotunhel gazed at the foot prints wich we're left by the small creature before it's unlucky fate, it swept it's tallons across the sand, pushing the blood-soaked sand aside. . .

. . .