The unfortunate day (P2)

(1302 words, holy i made an entire chapter lol) 
Enjoy! 

Run. 
The shadowy sillhoutes quickly caught up with the creature. 
The aereis sprinted for it's life, with it's third eye somehow missing from it's forehead. 
It darted through the trees, running as fast as it could with the voidy shadows chasing it. 
Exept those shadows weren't real. They didnt feel real. Everything was going too fast. 
Reaching the oasis, the aereis was greeted by tens, hundreds and maybe thousands of dead corpses, all covering the oasis. All the carcasses ranged from tier 1 all the way up to tier 5 size meat, scattered everywhere. The Aereis didn't dare to look behind itself, and ran straight to the pond. Once it reached the middle of the oasis- it froze in place. It's body didn't allow it to move, as if it was frozen by thousands of ice breaths at once.The aereis looked behind itself in horror, to see that it did not outrun the sillhouetes. It could now spot that each shadow was a pure pitch black void in the shape of an aereis, with it's fur pure pitch black like the darkest depths of the dark with a white mask on it's face. The aereis could feel the void's gaze run over them, even despite their eyes being pure pitch black.The aereis tried desperately escape, but it was no use. It could not even move a muscle. The sillouhetes now slowly crept closer, and closer, and closer.. 
A white mask appeared out of thin air in front of the aereis head, having three openings in it. Two small eye holes on the side, and one hole on the forehead of the mask: for the third eye.   The mask slowly floated closer to the aereis face, as it got close enough it suddendly strapped itself onto the creatures face, with the shadowy sillhouetes pouncing and jumping into the aereis body all at once in a split second. Everything went dark. 

The aereis jumped up, breathing heavily. It was back to the cave it fell asleep in. The aereis looked down onto it's paws, making sure that they were back to the reality. 
It lifted it's paws up, only to spot weird droplets of black liquid beneath them just dissapear into thin air. It was all a Nightmare, nothing to worry about. But the third eye was sencing something else.. danger, destruction, chaos.. death. Something wasn't right. 
Was the creature just being paranoid? No. no, no. 
This felt too real to ignore. The Aer got up and slowly peeked outside the sky hole below. 
Both the pero and hellion were nowhere to be seen. How odd.  
The creature glid down to land at the shore of the small pond, and ducked down to take a sip. The water was warm from the orange crystals wich produced heat, keeping the cave warm at all times. Quite an ideal cave for creatures to hybernate. Something was not right here. 
Something bad is going to happen soon.The aereis shook it's head, forcing itself to stop thinking about those thoughts. It is still paranoid from the nightmare. 
But. There was this urge to go to the oasis. An hidden instinct. An unexplainable call from something.. to go there. Right Now. No. The aereis looked at itself into the water reflection, seeing it's worried face. Something was definetly wrong here. The longer the aereis stared, the more it felt like the nightmares creeping back. The aereis gridded it's teeth and shot a blast of gold dust into the water. The glittering gold spread into a cloud in the water, distorting the aereis reflection. The aereis stepped outside, greeted the cold breeze once again. It got colder overnight, but that wasn't stopping it. It leaped up into the air, effortlessly flapping it's wings in the air and staying afloat. It picked up the correct wind current under it's wings, and let the air do the job for it and carry it east: into the oasis. 
The thoughts kept creeping back. It even seemed like they were getting stronger the closer the creature was to the location. The aereis could see a few corpses lying on the oasis' sands in the distance. It couldn't even tell if it was real, or not anymore. It tried to turn back and fly away, but it was is if it's wings weren't taking orders from it. The Aer suddendly took a sharp turn and dove down where it's instincts led it. To the main area. It was too late going back now. The oasis was peacefull, some creatures chatted about their day, other semi aquatics and aquatics were playing in the water, And even a few young future mothers were sitting at their nests warming their eggs. A few small meats were scattered around the oasis. but they weren't real. Were they? The creature spotted a white mask laying on the ground.   

That mask exact same mask. 
It was the same mask from the nightmare. All the scenes from the nightmare were rushing back. The chase, the dead bodies, the void, the everything. The aereis backed away upon realizacation. The mask was picked up by an invisible force, and flew straight at the aereies, and strapping itself at the aereis' face with no warning at a lightning speed. The aereis shrieked. Ear pearcing cries and roars echoed everywhere. There was no escape. All the creatures turned their heads to looked at the creature. The aereis was screeching, roaring in agony and crying for help all at the same time. There was nothing stopping it now. The aereis desperately tried to pull the mask off despite it's whole body shaking and not taking orders, but it was no use. It was apart of it now. Pain, hollucinations were overwheling it. The void sillhouetes came back. They jumped into the aereis body, merging with it. The aereis shook violently, black liquid in form of tears was coming out of it's pitch black eyes. The aereis fur became pure pitch black just as the voids. The aereis screams turned into demonic-like screeching  from hell. It sounded as if it was possesed by the demon of the underworld itself. All creatures in the oasis fell silent, everyone watching the scene in horror. The aereis stopped screeching. It looked up to see everything, and stood there. It's body was pure pitch black now, whith the white mask gleaming on it's head, apart of the creature now. It's eyes we're pure pitch black, with yellow slit pupils. It's halo was glowing the brightest white, brighter than the sun. The aereis suddendly leaped into the air and flew over to a gyroudus at a lightning speed. It slashed the gyroudus throat and ducked away. With one slash the Gyroudus let out a roar wich was soon drowned in blood, and fell down dead in a matter of seconds. Chaos and murder unleashed. This was the beggining of pure destruction. It could not be stopped anymore. It was too late. The aereis flew, killing each and every creature in the oasis with no mercy. Not even the fliers escaped far. The aereis outsped them all in abnormal speed. Only a few survivors were lucky to save their life and flee. But soon, the oasis was full of dead bodies, carcasses and the sand soaking was in blood. The aereis stared below at it's paws wich were covered in blood. All it saw was chaos, death and desctruction, all packed up in this one creature. A single demonic being who was brought to this world.   

All the creatures whitnessed this awfull day. The birth of something new. 
Something that was going to be so dangerous and feared upon sonaria. 
Something full of pure hatred towards everything alive and a creature of pure chaos and destruction.  

The cursed mask was created.