10.

Chapter 10

Jimin rushed towards the room and started to shed tears, but he stopped abruptly when he noticed a gift box right in front of his door. He wiped his tears off lifting it up to see 'From Jungkook' written on it.

Without wasting time, Jimin opened the gift.

His eyes widened as he took a moon and sun ceramic gust out. The emotions boiling inside him, so he rushed back towards the beach.

There was music coming from the beach bar they had been partying in, the crowd cheering for Jungkook who entered rye stage. Jimin whimpered in tears and he saw how his crush started to sing, an angelic voice filled the night.

'Summer has already spread in the air
Breeze is already blowing
The last cold snap is going out
The days were getting longer and longer
But my days were still going on, and on, and on
I got wet in the sun shower and looked up at the night sky.'*

Jimin closed his eyes, as he remembered how he used to go to Busan for his vacation. Every year  his parents had dropped him to his aunt's house.

Jimin and Jungkook were like cousins and definitely best friends since childhood.

In his memories Jimin could see that one summer day when he was giggling while getting out of his parents' car.

"Jiminie!" Jungkook had jumped out of the house in surprise and sprinted his way.

"Gosh! Jungkook leave him, Jimin may fall down," Mrs, Jeon laughed.

"No amma. I won't let my Jiminie fall on the floor!" Jungkook said proudly when Jimin giggled at his behavior.

"Jimin, let's go and play outside!" Jungkook was eager to show him everything.

"Ok Kookie," Jimin giggled and went after him. Soon they started a basketball game with the local boys.

"Jimin catch this ball!" Soyon, their common friend came sprinting towards the playground, as they were playing basketball.

"Ahh!" Jimin got hit on the head instead.

"Stupid Jimin, because of you, we had lost. Idiot! Useless!" All the basketball members started to scold him.

"SHUT YOUR F* MOUTH B*!" Jungkook glared at them and dragged Jimin away.

Jimin was crying, but Jungkook was holding him under the arm gently.

"Baby? Why are you sad?" He asked raising pretty doe eyes at him.

"I'm sorry Kookie.. It's all my fault..."

"Hey, sweetie, it's ok. And we lost because we didn't play well. It's not your fault baby," Jungkook was caressing his back.

"But Guggie..."

"Don't you trust me?"

"Yes"

"Then stop crying. Ok? It hurts me a lot to see you like that Jimin."

Jimin smiled and hugged Jungkook tightly. From that day he started to felt something towards his best friend and he could only describe it like that, Jungkook was his home.

When they were around 13 years old Jimin went to Busan with lots of happiness, but a little bit of sadness as his father had just informed him that they are moving abroad.

"Amma!" Jimin greeted Mrs. Jeon.

"Oh my Jiminie," she hugged him and plastered a kiss on his check.

"Where is my Kookie?" He asked her.