Chapter 4- The Battle

American Winx Phantom( Revamp )

Previously:

Aragon's fire headed straight for me.

——

Ch. 4

Bloom never fought a ghost dragon before, but being the keeper of the Dragonflame and half Dragon, ' I can do this!' She thought,

"Winx Enchantix!" Bloom yelled as She began her transformation. After her transformation was complete,

she held up her hand as she blocked the incoming attack as she absorbed the flame before crushing it in her hands.

She attacked the dragon attacking Danny with a Dragon ball, hurling him into Aunt Cathy's house, 'hope she has insurance.' she thought.

Danny than came flying past her aiming some green power that came out of his hands, at the smaller dragon. "Give it up Aragon!" he said with a hint of distain in his voice.

"I don't think so Phantom!"  Aragon said with a deadly smirk in his eyes he threw Danny towards the dining room,

'Jake, was handling the larger one along with my  newfound Grandpa. They seemed to know how to handle him as did Danny with the smaller one.' Bloom thought.

as she saw Danny take a huge breath unleashing some sort of wail sending the small dragon creature towards a wall of his own, it didn't come to and she assumed Danny had beaten it. How wrong she was...

Aragon rose from the fallen debris and fired his flames in Danny's direction.

Danny did a flip in mid air to block the dragons attacks. "You weren't invited your highness." he spat as he grabs his tail,

"oh that's right, you're not a prince anymore, you were banished. How.." he of course was being a little over cocky.

as Aragon grabbed Danny's body and started to fly high above the sky.

Danny struggled to release a arm from Aragon's grasp, just as a giant fire Dragon hit him head on.

The family and dark dragon stop the battle as they watched mouths agape in shock.

The fire dragon inhaled Aragon as its flames incased non before spitting him out a few seconds later,

Aragon screamed from the intensified heat.

Danny quickly flew towards him as he swiftly broke the necklace off his neck,

Aragon reverted to his usual self.

Danny quickly thought fast, he then sucked it in a..... Is that a thermos? Well once he captured the ghost he then went to help Jake with the enormous Dragon.

Bloom blasted another fire ball at the dark blue dragon, she could tell Grandpa wanted them to be in dragon form as well,  but even if she didn't have dragon powers she would still have dragon fire because she was the keeper of Dragon flame.

She shook off all the unrealistic accusations of failing and helped with the battle against what appeared to be a big dark looking dragon.

"Dark Dragon!"  Jake yelled.

"The... American..... Dragon."

Jake turned around ready to face for what seemed to be a very powerful opponent.

He turned around to face the Dark Dragon as saw that he had his little sister by the neck,

"Jake..." Hailey managed to say in a gasping tone.

Jake built up as much dragon fire as he could as he made a giant ball of fire,

as he fired it, it quickly hit the dark dragons hand making him release his sister with a rather loud roar.