Chapter 11- The Honeymoon

Ch. 11

-The Next Day, October 19, 2008-

Danny and Sam had just arrived at La hotel Amore. Danny had already reserved a room...ahead.

Before Sam even knew he would propose. "Wow, Danny this place is amazing," said Sam as she and Danny entered the hotel.

"Yes, only the best for my wife," said Danny as he and Sam headed to the front desk of the hotel.

"Reservation for Daniel James Fenton." The woman at the desk checked her computer and gave them a heart-shaped key.

"There you go, enjoy your stay," she said with a big smile.

"Thanks," Danny said as he led Sam to the elevator then to their room shortly followed by the bellhop.

He held Sam close while they were in the elevator.

"So is this what our life will be like?" asked Danny as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Like what?" asked Sam as she looked at her new husband.

"Whole," Danny said as Sam smiled as she grabbed his hand as she turned to look at him.

"It will, in time," Sam said as Danny looked at her confusion sketched on his face.

"Time... Because someday we will have children and we will be great at it." Danny said.

Sam laughed. "Well we'll try our best," she said as the elevator stopped and opened on their floor.

"I can't wait to learn that with you by my side," Danny said as he opened the door to their room getting out of the way for the bellhop and their luggage.

"Together," Sam said. "Together," Danny repeated.

---
Danny had bought Sam this beautiful purple beret from a nearby hat emporium.

Sam kept putting on random hats on Danny's head but he just kept taking them off.

"Sam I'm not a hat person!" Danny yelled.

Sam giggled at him, he never liked them even when they were kids.

they just bought the one... Danny took her hand and they were off.

Strolling Paris, hand in hand as they enjoyed the scenery.

'So Danny got me a beret. and now we're taking a stroll, through this beautiful city...the city of love'. Sam thought as she kissed his hand as they went around the corner.

"This is nice," said Danny as he kissed her hand as well.

"Yes it is, I can't believe we're here. I know I've said this so many times but it's just so beautiful." Sam said.

"Like you," said Danny as they headed to a tour bus, bus stop.

they talked as they waited, a few minutes later a bus picked them up.

Danny and Sam took a seat in the back as she held his hand as she looked out the window.

...........

"Welcome all to Paris, where you will find and enjoy many attractions." she began, (music starts) "On your left, there's the Eifel tower, Originally designed for Barcelona."

"but the city rejected it as it attracted around 7 million visitors a year, it's the world's most-visited paid monument," she said.

as Danny took out a video camera as he recorded Sam as she looks out the bus window.

"It was once sold by a con artist (Victor Lustig) for scrap metal, and was built for the World Trade Fair of 1889."

"Nothing like it had ever been created, a huge, ironwork tower, with observation decks providing a birds-eye view of the city."