Chapter seven

TW for mentions of SH.

Once Eddie reached his house, he got off the bike and ran inside. Tears were in his eyes. His mom wasn't there so he wasn't bothered by her for once.

He ran to the phone and quickly dialed Richie's number, putting the receiver near his ear. "Come on.. Fucking pick up, Rich." He whispered.

Richie picked up the phone. "Hello?" "Hey, Rich. Bill told me that you're going to move away soon. Is that true?" Eddie asked.

Richie went silent for a few seconds, and then sighed. "Yeah. I'm sorry I didn't tell you." He responds sadly. "I didn't wanna freak you out."

Eddie sniffled. "You still could've told me." He said. "I.. I know. It was stupid of me to not do it. I just told Big Bill because, well, I really trust him. Not that I don't trust you! I just didn't want to upset you, as I said earlier."

Now Richie's eyes were watery. Eddie didn't respond for a few seconds. "J-Just, please stop hiding things from me, ok? I don't know what the fuck you're going through, but I just need you to be more open with me. I'm here for you, Richie. I love you." "Mhm.. I love you too, Eds."

A small smile appeared on Eddie's face. "By the way, Rich, just letting you know, you can come over and visit me whenever you feel like it."

"Thank you. I'm gonna head to your house right now, I'm bored." Richie hung up. Eddie put the phone down and sighed.

He then walked to his front door and waited for Richie to knock.

After 10 minutes, there was still no knock. This is when Eddie started to get anxious. This is also when his legs began to hurt.

He wanted to call Richie again to see if he even left, but he didn't want to seem impatient. So he grabbed a chair and put it next to the door. He sat down.

After five more minutes, Richie opened the door without knocking and sprinted in. He ran into a wall and turned around. "E-EDDIE, CLOSE THE GOD DAMN DOOR!" He screamed.

Scared, Eddie stood up quickly and shut the dood, then locking it. "Richie, what the fuck happened?" He asked, running to him.

Richie ran his hands through his hair and was breathing quickly. "Rich?!" Eddie yelled. "S-Sorry." Richie fell on his knees and Eddie sat on the ground next to him, pulling him on his lap.

Richie was shaking. "Rich, you need to tell me what the hell is going on." Eddie said firmly, holding Richie close. He sniffled.

"I w-was being chased by someone with a f-fucking knife." He said. "He told me to c-cut myself more too." He adds.

"Oh, Rich.." Eddie kissed Richie's cheek and laid his head on him. "You're fine, you'll be safe here. I love you, that fucker won't kill you as long as you're here." He says in a soft, quiet voice.

"You can stay the night here so you can be safe. I'll tell your mom later." Richie nods slowly, sniffling again. Eddie smiles softly. "I love you so much, Richie."

"I love you too, Eds." Now Richie smiled. His shaking stopped and he took a deep breath. "We should probably get up now." Eddie says.

"Yeah, this wall is uncomfortable." Richie stood up and Eddie did too. "By the way, you're a pretty boy." Eddie says. Richie blushed. "Thank you, Eds. You are too."

Eddie had a big smile on his face. He stared at Richie for a little bit and Richie stared at him too. After what felt like a very long time, they finally looked away from each other.

"So what do you want to do?" Eddie asks. "Umm.. I don't really care. I just wanted to spend some time with you." Richie responds.

"Oh, alright then. Let's just go in my room." Eddie grabs Richie's hand and walks to his room. When they both got in, Eddie closed the door and let go of Richie.

"Oh, yeah. Umm.. I know you already told the Losers that we're together 'n all, which kind of confuses me because none of us asked, but... Can you be my boyfriend?" Eddie asked Richie.

Richie giggled. "Of course I can!" He hugged Eddie tightly. Eddie hugged back. "I love you so much, Eddie! This sounds weird but I want to marry you!" Richie yells. Eddie chuckles.

"It's not weird, I want to marry you too." Eddie assured. They let each other go and then they sit on Eddie's bed.

Richie scooted very close to Eddie and held his hand. "Can we cuddle?" Eddie asks. Richie blushes and nods.

The two of them laid down and got really close with each other, then they wrapped their arms around the other.

They laid there for a few minutes and eventually they both got tired. Eddie closed his eyes..