Terros

HI GUYS! THANKS FOR SO MANY VIEWS , I THOUGHT THIS BOOK WOULD GO UNNOTICED...BUT GUESSED NOT , SO HERE THE NEXT CHAPTERS, WANNA SEE MY NEW BOOK? IT'S CALLED who...who am I ? , ITS GOT TO DO WITH THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS , CHECK IT OUT!

I left history in flurry of movement , just wanting to get out. I couldn't believe I'd opened up , let the walls down for even a moment dangerous.

Why? When I was four I had a cousin called Nancy , she asked me to get her something I can't even remember what , when I came back , there was a man holding her hostage. He had been wearing a trench coat and a large hat so I could not see his face , but when he talked it came out in growls. Demanding I give myself over for her insurance of her safety , I fainted and woke my mum holding my head , in her lap , I had asked where Nancy was. She said I had hit my head and I had no cousin called Nancy, She had said it was just a dream

When I was six , I had been at my friend Sarah's house and one of my teachers had come by , Sarah and I had gone to greet her she had looked at me evily. Her face had split in half, her body cracked and changed. She had been a great monster , to snake like trunk legs and wild black hair. She had stood on Sarah , with here trunk like legs as she had come after me , I had turned and fled. I had turned and looked back , but instead of the monster , I had turned and seen my mum coming , I had told her to run. As there was a scary monster coming and that it had killed Sarah , my mum. Had explained that monsters didn't exist , but I tugged her hand , she had put a cloth to wipe my nose , as she said it was running , but the cloth smelled different , like that liquid mummy and daddy drank , when they celebrated. Every thing had gone black and I woken up , in my mums car , she had said I had fallen asleep. Probably from all the running around , she laughed , I had thought that was a bit odd , as I hadn't felt tired.

When I was age eleven , we went to my first rodeo , the Bulls had been in the stock yard. All impatient to be in the centre and have all of the attention. Well , at least before the Cowboys roped them and put them back. When one had looked right at me , it had a missing horn and red eyes. The eye colour not like the colour of pink eye , but how I had imagined , the depths of hell would look like. They had turned even reder by the second as he saw me , they were almost black by the time he started to scratch his foot in anger. " Mummy , mummy " , I had said tugging her shirt , she had looked at me impatiently and I had pointed at the bull. Who had looked like he was about to charge , I could tell , she had looked a little shocked at first , but had hid it with a smile. She had then gotten out her phone and said , that , Aunty Laurence had called and she had said now you'd rather go there than stay here at a boring rodeo , would you. I'd replied yes and we'd left , though I had no Aunty Florence and my mums phone hadn't rung.

When I had turned twelve , well actually three weeks before , my mum had taken our family away from our snug cottage in our relaxed , little village. Into the real city : with high tech : alarm systems , tall metal gates. Electric fences : double layered and even a bunker. A week after that she had earned her gun license and had fire arms , with special hand made bullets , that were just for her guns. She had then taken all electronic devices out of the house , the laptops , iPads , phones , TV , even the electronic bookmarks. Saying it was better to move on from electronics and would only let me go from home, to school back to our house , but my mum had said that it was just getting more dangerous. I had started getting such realistic night mares or night terrors as I called them , but she said it was only dreams. I was soon going to know better...