What?!

I ran forward , climbing over my fence was no small spectacle , I can tell you that for nothing. I needed something to fizz the wires. Agh but what?! Cuz I sure as hell was not climbing over the electrical fence!

I would have walked away and just waited for the gate to open.

But for some reason I knew it wouldn't...

But you couldn't always trust you're gut could you?

I felt like breaking down hysterically and never waking up.

But...it started to rain...rain? Rain! It was the middle of fucking winter and it was raining! I thought with glee.

I outstretched my arms and twirled in circles giggling.

Suddenly I stopped...what am I doing?!

I had work to do! As I started to walk again , I tripped over my feet , smooth moves Kate!

I started laughing at my own stupidity , as I laugh and rolled in the mud. I started giggling , if someone had gone past and seen me I'm 100% sure that they'd have driven me to a mental asylum.

After a while it stopped I just lay on the ground and then sat up , I felt nothing...nothing just emptiness.

I looked at the electric wires and felt a tug in my stomach. Suddenly the rain whenever it landed on the electric fence made it spark.

Like a toxic liquid , eating thought the electric fence.

I raised my hand and lowered it and the toxic rain stopped...so did the normal rain. All that was left of the once electric fence was stumps.

I found my way up the wall , but by the time I was at the top I was I had a couple bruises and cuts. My ponytail did nothing to resemble its former self either.

I hung onto one of the branches that was sticking next to the wall from my house.

The first thing I saw was grey coming from the house.

What kicked my mind into gear again was the fact I smelt smoke.

I jumped down our one story wall.

Not as clever as I thought it would have been.

The shock waves pulsed through my legs " FUCK!!! " I nearly screamed.

I breathed in and smelt the smoke again , remembering my mission I ran on.

Thought I had retrieved a slight limp in my right leg.

When I made it to the house I fell to my knees and whimpered.