my sisters best friend

Alex -
"You dont talk much do you, Vanessa."
I said to the brown haired girl with black eyes. She was my sisters best friend yet this was the first time i met her. I hate when people dont acknowledge me. I really hate it. She looked sad. Did she get insulted because i called her poor.I took the whiskey. Wow this girl really liked whiskey for her age. I mean i also like whiskey even though im only 16 too.

I took a joint and sat down on my bed.
She looked at me. "Are you coming or nah?" I asked. She came and sat on the floor. "Why are you sitting on the floor? Fucking weirdo." I said and she rolled her eyes. "Dont call me a fucking weirdo you dick." She said and sat next to me. "Ah so she does talk."
She looked at me and snached the joint out of my hand. After that she took a lighter out of her pocket and started smoking. While she blew the smoke out she gave the joint to me. Never thought i would be getting high with my sisters best friend. I took a hit and she then took the joint out of my mouth. "Hey! I wasnt finished. What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I said but she just smiled. "I think im drunk." She said
"Obviously. You finished half of my whiskey." I said in an annoyed voice
"And im gonna finish the other half too." She said and tried to take the bottle but i stopped her.She then looked at me and put the joint in my mouth.
After that she got on top of me and took the whiskey. "I know im only 16 but never tell me no about giving me whiskey or any kind of alcohol"
I rolled my eyes as she took the bottle and started drinking while she sat on the bed again.I finished the joint and watched her drink. She then got up and put music. "Oh god if you want music theres some down-" before i could finish the sentance my favourite song started playing. "Shut up and come dance with me you prick."  She said and finished the whiskey. What a bitch.
Shes so fucking annoying i could smash her head into a wall right now.

She continued to dance. The bitch was crazy. She got ontop of my table. I had to catch her from falling. After that i took out some beers from my fridge and started drinking. She got off the table and took my beer out of my hand. I chased her and all she did was laugh. She drank it and thats where i lost my shit. I took the beer out of her hand and pinned her to the wall. "Dont touch my beer"  i said but all she did was smile at me. Why is she so fucking weird? I let go of her and sat back on the bed. She took another beer and chugged it. Even i didnt like alcohol this much as a kid.

After about five bottles of beer and arguing about the most random things she fell asleep on my shoulder. I put her head up so she would sleep in "the air" but she almost fell. I put her in my bed. Luckily the party hasnt really started.Most of our partys start after 9 PM and now its 6 PM so she has some time to sleep.I was annoyed to have a bitch like her sleeping in my bed so i picked her up and left her on the ground. Selfish? Maybe but i didnt care.
I laid on the bed and started sleeping.

                ____________________

Vanessa -
I got up. I had slept for an hour but i was on the ground. My head hurted so i got up and saw Alex sleeping on his bed. What a dick. I didnt care so i laid next to him but i tried to be as far away as possible.I slowly heard him getting up.
"What the fuck are you doing in my bed Black?" He said. Black. He called me by my last name. How did he know my last name? "How do you know my last name?" "Your last name? I dont know your last name" "But you just called me Black. Thats my last name."
"I only called you that because your eyes are black."  He said. Liar. I didnt belive him. Not even a slight chance that he created a nick name the first time he met me.I got up. The music from downstairs was still loud as fuck.
"My head hurts" i said as i got up but fell down. "Why do i have to deal with this" said alex and came to help me. Im pretty sure he rolled his eyes. He took me to the bathroom. "Take a shower or whatever. With your clothes on." He said and started to walk away. I sat on the bathroom floor and opend the shower. A few minutes passed and i couldnt move. "Black you okay there? Its been 20 minutes.I have to pee you selfish bitch!" He said. I couldnt laugh but i wanted to. He came in and saw me.
I smiled as he slapped ny face to see if i was alive. I bit his hand and laughed. My head hurted but it was worth it.
"Ouch,you bitch!" He shouted but i could see a slight smile coming from his face. He then helped me get up and i threw up in the toilet. I felt much better. He gave me a pair of Amandas pants and his shirt. "I hate you. If you dont return my shirt to me i wilk kill you.Im serious" he said with pure anger. "Whatever prick" i said and he piched my ear "Ouch." I said but he just laughed.We both went downstairs.
"Lets play two truths and one lie!" Said Amanda. "Fuck no. Im out." I said and tried to get out. Alex went to play meanwhile i went to drink. Bad idea probably.