Preparation

Alex

I called the owner of the club.

A : Salut. Monsieur Loin, je dois vous demander une faveur. Une très belle fille veut danser sur la scène de votre bar, rien que pour ce soir. Sans paiement. Elle a dit qu'elle se sentait généreuse.

- Hi. Mr. Loin, I have to ask you a favor. A very beautiful girl wants to dance on the stage of your bar, just for tonight. Without payment, she said she felt generous.-

M : Oh, oui monsieur. Ce serait bien d'avoir enfin quelqu'un qui travaille pour votre famille à nos côtés!

- Oh, yes sir. It would be nice to finally have someone working for your family on our side!-

A : Super. Nous y serons dans quelques heures.

- Great. We'll be there in a few hours.-

After finishing the call i went to tell Vanessa. She was on the bathroom putting makeup on her bruises, like she always does. I was mad that i couldnt protect her from that prick.

"Soo...he agreed. You will have to dress nice, very nice. And who knows, you might even win a few hundred bucks." I chuckled as she rolled her eyes.
"Well i only have the 'present' from my step mom, other than that i dont. Should we..." she turned to me with an exited face while biting her lip.
"Fine." I said. She jumped and hugged me.
"Ew." I said and she rolled her eyes.
"You should be pleased to be hugged by me." She said and started doing her face makeup. I grabbed my jacket and waited for her.

After about twenty minutes she got out of the bathroom with only a bit of makeup. We both proceeded to wear our shoes and then walked out. "Do you know any shops?" She asked. Funny she says that. I know a lot. "I know a lot." I said while chuckling and she just nodded as a no to show disappointment. We walked into one of them.
Corps classique. Which meant Classic Body. Weird.
I know. It had lots of lingerie, stripper outfits, sex toys etc. A woman came up to us. She worked there.
"Hello! Im american and i cant speak french, im sorry. But im looking for something sexy to wear.
Im going to dance at an important club and my outift needs to be really sexy." She said. The owner smiled at her and nodded in approval.
"I think we have the perfect thing for you!" She said.
She showed us a bunny stripper outfit and showed us a picture of one of her clients.
____
Vanessa

This is how it looked like but with black bunny ears

I wasnt that confident in my body. Honestly i was a bit ashamed of it. Alex looked at me and whispered in my ear. "Look its just for one night. This is just undercover because a lot of Alices bodyguards stay at these clubs. Dont be ashamed of your body, its perfect its now way." He said and i nodded.
"We will take it. How much is it?" I asked while taking out my wallet but Alex stopped me.
"I'll pay." He said and took out the right amount.
After buying it we left. We walked back to the hotel so that we could get ready. I got into the bathroom to get ready.

_______
Alex

I finished wearing my suit when i heard Vanessa saying my name. "What?" I asked.
"Give me the black dress thats on the bed please." She said. I grabbed it and walked up to the bathroom. She had left the door opened just a bit.
Fuck. She looked hot, no not hot, beautiful. No, no i couldnt be thinking that. I gave her the dress and she came out.
"Tadaaa. I tried something special with my makeup so no one from Alices team will notice that its me." She said. I chuckled and started wearing my shoes.
Im not going to lie, she was really hot.
We both walked outside and into a cab. The cab sent us to a book shop. I went inside.  "Wait where is the club?" She asked. I looked at her and put out my hand. She hesitated for a sec but then gave in. I walked her over to a book section. Action. She looked confused. I grabbed a big red book and pulled it down. The section opened and suprise, it was a secret door. Vanessas jaw was on the floor. As we walked in we saw multiple women but not many men. It was a private club. Only people from rich families and the mafia could enter. But Alices family couldnt, they never knew about this place. There were strippers giving some of them lap dances. I walked over to the bar and saw the owner. He was young, about twenty four years old. He had this club from his family. He looked at us and smiled.
"Alexander." He said while giving me his hand to shake. "Cédric Loin" i said. He looked at Vanessa.
"Hello. Je suis American." She said. Why does she always get american wrong in french? He chuckled at her. "Her name is... Darcy. And i would like if you could call me Olivier. If anyone asks you those are our names." I said. He nodded in approval.
"Going undercover as always." He said. True.
"And you are always my man." I said and laughed with him. He walked away from the bar and showed Vanessa the changing room. She walked in with the other girls but before she left i grabbed her by her wrist. "Are you sure you know how to do this?" I asked. "Olivier, im more than sure." And with that she walked inside.