Confession

Alex

I woke up to Vanessa screaming. I looked at the time and it was 3AM. I didn't know what to do. I've never comforted anyone. She kept moving and screaming in her bed so I approached her. I sat next to her.
"Hey it's okay, it was just a dream." I said while she slowly woke up. A tear fell down to her cheek. She was hot. Not in the attractive way but in the temperature way. Not saying she isn't attractive but that's beyond the point. She got up and wiped her tear off.
"Who did this to you? You never told me. I mean when did it even happen? I saw you at lunch and then you disappeared. Did Bénoit come back? Or was it Alice?" I asked. She looked at me and walked to the bathroom but before she could enter she said the name.
"Matt." And with that she got in.

Matt?

Matt.

Fucking Matt Jones?!

Anger built up and all I thought about was killing him.
Fucking asshole. I never liked him. Never liked the idea of him fucking the whole school. He took my sisters first fucking kiss. He tried to hookup with Vanessa. I always hated him. The thought of his hands on Vanessa. Her screaming his name. But now that I knew he didn't have the chance to fuck her it made me calmer but what made me angrier was the fact of him beating her up. Fucking sex offender. I went and knocked on the bathroom door. Vanessa opened it.
"What do you want?" She asked as I came into the bathroom. She was putting makeup on her bruises.
"How long?" I asked.
"How long what?" She asked back
"How long has he been doing this to you? And was this the only thing he did?" I asked genuinely. She closed the door and sat on the sink.
"Today I lost my first kiss to him. He tried to have sex with me but I kicked him so he beat me up. He kissed my neck while chocking me, may I add that he also touched me in a sexual way. And no, it's not the first time. He's sure that he's going to take my virginity.
And I've tried to fight him like I did with Bénoit but it's no use. So I let him, I will let him until I can finally escape. It's my only hope." She said. I was left without words. "Alice, she made me loose my virginity to her. After that she payed me to fuck her friends, when I said no she took out a gun and shot my leg. The only reason why I've had sex with so many women is because of her. She would stand there...and watch me...fuck them." I said trying to remain calm.
"How many women?" She asked softly
"I don't know. About ten every week. If she was horny she'd join. They would use me as a toy and then I escaped." I said. She came over to me and stood next to me. We were facing the mirror. She looked at me.
"When did you..loose your virginity?" She asked.
That question. I wanted to explode or shoot my brains out. "Thirteen. It was the week before we moved to America and the week before my fourteenth birthday. We would come back to France almost every weekend, as you know, and i was forced to spend all of my time fucking women. Of ages above eighteen. Except for Alice. She was sixteen and evil." I said looking back at her. Her face looked sad. She looked at her hands and started playing with her which showed 'I'm nervous'.
"Does Amanda know?" She asked again.
"Yes. But she couldn't do anything. She was just a child." I said and she nodded approvingly. Wow an actual conversation is going on with me and Vanessa Black.

_______
Vanessa
Wow an actual conversation with Alex and I. Never thought this day would come.
"Can you help me with the make up? I can't get the back of my neck." I said really needing help. He nodded approvingly. I gave him the foundation and sponge. He moved my hair out of the way gently as I stepped in front of him with my back facing him.
He took the foundation and put some on my bruise.
It hurt so I hissed a bit. He looked at me through the mirror and I looked back. He then continued spreading the foundation with his fingers gently. His touch was soft and warm against my skin. God what was this? Why did I ask him to help me?
After that he took the sponge and hit my skin with it lightly to blend the foundation. It hurt like a motherfucker. I groaned in pain just a bit and he stopped. "It's fine. I'm fine. Continue." I said and he continued. He placed his free hand on my shoulder and continued to blend slowly and gently.
After he finished i didn't look at him, I just said "thanks" and left the bathroom.

Authors note

Hey y'all. This chapter was kinda short but I tried my best. The tension between these two is getting fireeee. But remember it's gonna be a slow burn so wait for moreee and voted