Meet Edward and Savy talks to the Nerdlucks

Savy has tears*

Smarty- you know what ? Y'all can stay here and act like a bunch of selfish dirtbags you are. Because now Im starting to know how Cherry felt. STOP thinking about your damn selves and start thinking about OTHER people !!!

He leaves but not without pushing Millie hard.

Savy has tears, she runs away*

Shadette: Savy?! 

Savy is by the pond feeling sad: I hurt my husband... I didn't mean to... *sniff*

???: Hola mi amor... Why are you crying, cheer up.. I came back from Spain to see you.. feast your eyes on Edward.

Savy turns to see a a handsome vulture cowboy: Edward?

Edward- the one and only~

Savy: What are you doing here?

Edward: Your one and only knight is here to cheer you up.

Savy: Knight? We were just childhood friends, it's not like we went out or anything.

Edward: No no no, I remember well we went out when we were little, you wet your bed when you were little.

Savy embarrassed: Ah!!

Edward: And how you ate too much cake that your tummy is going to break.

Savy embarrassed: Ahhh!!

Edward: And how you went on a tantrum that they didn't have your favorite cookies.

Savy more embarrassed: Stop saying that!!! I don't want the others to hear this!!

Smarty then stopped and looked

Edward took out flowers and cookies: These are for you my dear.

Savy looks*

Edward: Present from Edward.

Savy snapped: Grrrr, get out of here you rotten vulture! *kicks him far away* And don't come back until you stop saying embarrassing stuff about me!

Edward from afar: I still care about you!

Savy: Well I'm married you buzzard!!

Smarty looks and snaps out of it.

Smarty- Savy ?

Savy has tears and runs*

Smarty- Great. She hates me now....... I never should have even came here. Im going home.

Smarty then leaves.

Back with the nerdlucks....

Sweets is exhausted and leans against the tree

Blanko: We'll never find him now.

Sweets- Well it would have helped if you didn't treat me like one of those hounds people use to smell blood !

Nawt: Sorry.

Savy ran past them, they looked, Smash is hanging on Savy's back*

Sweets looked and gasped.

Sweets- Smash !!

Pound: Savy wait!

Savy stops at the river, she sits down having tears*

Sweets ran over and sees Smash.

Sweets- Smash !

Savy looks: Huh? *sees Smash on her back* Hey, how'd you get here little one?

Smash looks at her and coos

Savy gave Smash to Sweets*

Sweets- Thank you ! ( To Smash ) You're in big trouble mister!

Smash whimpers*

Nawt: Why are you sad?

Savy: This was supposed to be a normal hike, until everyone is eating like pigs, I tried to calm Cherry down but Malikai glared at her, which caused her to leave now we met my Uncle Phil and aunt Hope and my cousin Dawn, which Millie wants her to be her friend. That angered Smarty and he told us not to think about ourselves but others too. He left which made me sad, then Edward came and said embarrassing stuff about me, which caused me to be angry and sad... I guess Smarty hates me... *cries*

Sweets went over to her holding Smash.

Sweets- Savy , no.... There has to he a reason why.... If he really did hate you then he would have said so a long time ago.

Savy then realizes something.

Savy: Huh?

She then realizes most of the horrible fights happened because of the ego stone

Nawt- What is it ?

Savy: The ego stone....

The Nerdlucks looked.

Bupkus- Ego what now ?

Savy: *sigh* But what's the use... I don't know if I'm able to talk to him now...

Blanko- Like what's the ego stone ?

Pound- the ego stone is a powerful stone that makes people say bad things.

Sweets- Savy,he left to go home. And if he really is possessed you know its not his fault !

Savy looks at her*

She went over to the boys.

Sweets- If my boys were possessed by the ego stine , I would forgive them because they would NEVER truly mean what they sat ~

Savy: That's true.

She nodded and smiled as she first went to Pound.

Sweets-( Nose kisses him ) My boys are brave~

Pound smiles*

Sweets-( Nose kisses Bang ) Hamdsome~

Bang purrs*

Sweets then nose kisses Bupkus.

Sweets- Crazy and happy~

Bupkus chuckles*

Sweets-{ Nose kisses Nawt ) Intelligent and agressive~

Nawt giggles*

Sweets-{ Nose kisses Blanko ) And very sweet and goofy~

Blanko giggles*

Sweets- I will forgive them because I love them !

They chuckled*

Savy smiled.

Savy- You're right ! Thanks Sweets !

She then got up and left.

But then Smash coos and tries to sneak away

Pound looks: Why are you following Savy again?!

Nawt: He got the scent of Savy's snacks

Sweets grabs him in time.

Sweets- No ! No no no ! No , bad Smash! You scared me half to death!

Smash whimpers*

Sweets calms down and snuggles him.

Sweets- Im sorry baby. You just gave me a good scare. I thought something bad might happen to you

Smash looks at her cooing confused*

Sweets- Huh ?

Smash snuggles her*

Pound: Awwww *snuggles him* We love you too.

Sweets giggles*