Malikai vs Arabella

With Arabella....

She tears up as she got all of her stuff , her jewel & food pet , her pokemon

Nack: No! No no no no! *holds her tight* I'm not letting you leave again!

Arabella- Then we arw BOTH leaving ! You didnt even know what happened !

Nack: Leaving won't fix anything.

Arabella- YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED !!!!

Nack is shocked*

Arabella- I have had it UP TO HERE !!!! Malikai CALLED ME AN EGO STONE HEARTED LITTLE SHIT ! HE SAID HE DOESNT LOVE OR WANT ME ANYMORE !! HHE TOLD ME TO LEAVE THE CASTLE !!! HE SAID IT WAS A MISTAKE FOR ME TO COME INTO HIS HOME !!!!!

Nack is shocked*

Arabella( Tearfully ) Got nothing to say now huh ? It's official....... I NEVER SHOULD HAVE CAME HERE !!!

Arabella stormed out of the room as her other siblings like Pentol watch

Pentol: Oh boy.

Tops: Poor Arabella.

Before Arabella could try and leave the castle, she was electricuted by a electric forcefield*

Arabella- Hey what gives ?! Who did this ?!

Jason: Don't look at us, we didn't do it.

Morty went through the forcefield: Didn't electricute me.

Arabella growled as her heart becomes deadly and inly black

Morty: Oh no.

Tigs: Calm thoughts Arabella.

Tops: Tickle time.

With Malikai, he walks in the secret garden*

Malikai: I am NOT letting Arabella leave the castle again, it's a good thing I put a spell on the castle that Arabella can't leave the castle and ONLY I can remove the spell.

Or did he ?

With Arabella....

She growls as her hair becomes less puffy and now flat and straight

Morty: Oh boy...

Arabella growls as she takes out her wand.

Arabella- Let...GO of me !!! You dont know what happened !!!

Tops: I'm trying to help you!

Back with Malikai*

Malikai: How could my sister say such hurtful things to me, I just wish those ego stone emotions are out of Arabella for good so she doesn't act like this. *Has tears* How could you do this to me sis?

Void sees this: Ah, it's about time Malikai and Arabella would break down, it's time I akumatize these poor souls. *Opens the jars and release the akumas*

The two akumas fly and land on Arabella's and Malikai's wand*

Arabella gasped

Void: Dark overlord, Sweet overlord, I am Void, I'm giving you the power to destroy each other, let's see who is right in the argument, in exchange I want you to destroy Ladybug and Cat noir.

Malikai grins: With pleasure...

Arabella then screams so loud that the force field started to break

Dark overlord came to her and smacked her to the wall*

Dark overlord: You and your stupid ego emotions, you don't even care about your own brother!