Malikai and Arabella argue

Back with Smarty & Savy....

They made it back

The others feel sad as Hope and Phil left for harvesting and Millie hangs out with Dawn*

The jewelpets talk to Plati*

Plati: Well I have the power to grow fruits. Even big ones.

Arabella- I hope yall are happy

Malikai: Me? Oh don't tell me Cherry is controlled by the ego stone.

Arabella takes he rnecklace off for a minute.

Arabella- Well that was STUPID of you ! You normally could tell right away Mr. Oh I dont care about my family and I dont give a shit about Smarty because he means nothing to me !

Malikai is shocked*

Shadette: Okay you better stop otherwise you'll make Labra cry.

Arabella- Okay you shouldnt be talking since you ate like a pig and DID NOT listen at all either Ms. Hypocrite !

Shadette offended: Excuse me?!

Arbaella- You heard me ! You and everyone else is ! Even me but at least I DONT deny it like you guys do !

Malikai stands up: That's it, I've had it, I had it up to here, I'm leaving Toon town for good, and I'm taking Light fury with me.

Arabella- You know what ! Thats it ! I am SICK OF THIS !!!

Malikai: Oh so your sick of me trying to leave!?

Arabella- As a matter of fact I am ! Because every time someone tells the truth you only keep trying to run away because you dont want to face it ! Like with Bloom's Quest ! Me running away to the island ! You leaving to some Pirate village ! Well no more ! You are going to sit here and you are going to listen to me ! You are only doing all the runaway bullshit because you are too afraid or too prideful to admit your mistakes and wrongdoings even if it's my fault ! Nobody asked you to speak up ! Nobody asked you to keep leaving! I maybe a bitch but at least I know I AM !! You try to act like you are so innocent but you're not ! You slayed people , you used toons for essence ! You kept getting to kill Savy amd her friends for her heart ! You dont admit your mistakes !

Vincent: Ooh this is getting ugly.

Malikai- You know what ?! You're the one that made me like this ! You were not all mean when you came !

Arabella- Like I said AT LEAST I know I AK MEAN ! You commit murder and all other crimes and you think you're a saint ?! I will tell you this : you are FAR from that ! You know it , I know it , we all know it but they were too afraid to admit it like you !

Malikai: Well maybe I don't want to be part of this family! And if you don't want me anymore then so be it, you be in charge of everything in dark town you ego stone little shit!

Arabella feels more hurt and gets angrier.

Arabella- You are also the only who DOESNT TRUST HIS SISTER !!!!!

She pushed him roughly

Malikai: Well maybe I don't want you anymore!

Arabella- WHY ?!

Malikai: It was a mistake bringing you in my home and you are not leaving to the stupid island again!

Arabella gasped as she tears up and feels her heart break.

Arabella- You're right , Im not. Because Im going somewhere farther than that.

The others feel sorry for her as she tears out and took out her wand.

Arabella- Im sorry. And to think...... I am related to you.

She then grabbed her wand and disappeared. As soon as she did Smarty and Savy came back

Malikai looks down: I can't stand this! I'm leaving! *as he took out his wings and flies away*

Smarty- Okay... What did yall do ?

Shadette: Nothing, we were sitting and then Malikai and Arabella start arguing.

Smarty sighed.