Hello Kitty

Hello! I'm Kawy, a huge Sanrio fan, and in this book I'm going to talk about Sanrio and Sanrio characters.

Well, let's start with the characters.

Hello Kitty

Pretty sure that everyone knows who is Hello Kitty, but not everybody knows everything about her!

So, Hello Kitty s'name is Kitty White, and she was born in the suburbs of London. Kitty is a Gijinka cat. She's tall like five apples, and weights like three apples.

Her bestie is My Melody, and she has a boyfriend too, Dear Daniel. Her parent's names are Mary White, and George White. She has a younger twin, Mimmy, but I'm gonna talk about her in another chapter. She has three pets: Sugar, an hamster, Tiny Chum, a teddy bear ( does that counts?) and Charmmy Kitty, that is a cat.

She is a kind, cheerful, sweet girl, and she loves cooking. Her favourite school subjects are English, art and music. She has lots of friends, and her favourite quote is: "You can never have too many friends!"
She is respectful and caring towards her family and friends, she is rarely angry, and she was shown sad just few times.

Her birthday is November first, and that makes her a scorpio.

There are lots of dark theories about her, but none of them are true. I checked and there is no girl with cancer at mouth or deal with the devil. Hello Kitty is just a cat that is really cute, she is not a demon or something. Don't believe those legends.

Okeh, so this is da end of the chapter.

Who is your fav Sanrio character? Mine is Kuromi!

Bye guys!