Sanriocore pt.2

Hi! This is the second part of the Sanriocore chapter.
If you have any questions about Sanriocore, ask me, I'll do my best to answer!

First, I'd like to say again that Sanriocore is for everyone, not only girls or young kids.

Let's start!
Of course there are many shops where you can buy things that are Sanrio themed. On Amazon you can find tons of different Sanrio stuff, and it's also kinda cheap. I talked about the shops where you can find Sanrio themed items in the Christmas chapter about the gifts, so if you want to know more, go read it!

Usually, Sanriocore is kawaii. Of course, not everyone decides to be a kawaii like Sanriocore person, but that is really up to you.
Sanriocore ppl's must have are:
- Hoodies
- Sanrio themed items/stationery
- Love towards Sanrio characters.

A little question: who is your favourite, and why?
Mine is Kuromi, because she is iconic and in her own way, really fun and cute.

Back to chapter, sanriocore is usually kawaii, and is similar in many ways to kawaiicore, so you can also look at kawaiicore posts/clothes/crafts for inspiration/ideas.
Here are some things that you should know about sanriocore:
- Pastel colours are perfect for sanriocore outfits.
- You don't have to wear anything that makes you feel uncomfortable just because it's kawaii or Sanrio themed. Sanriocore is also about happiness, and so, you should wear what you like.
- Am i the only one that thinks that jeans and oversized clothes together are really cute? I think that is really adorable!
- You don't have to force yourself to be kawaii or sanriocore. If you don't like that style, you are totally free to be yourself!

Here is a good question: "Kawy, what if I like sanriocore, but now have the opposite style?"
You can always start! If you have a black backpack, you can decorate it with some adorable Sanrio keychains! For the clothes, you don't have to spend all of your savings on Sanrio stuff, there are so many shops that sells cheap but cute hoodies!

For the shows, I recommend you:
- Onegai My Melody. I know, I know, I already spoke about this show in the first part, but I think this show is really nice. It's about Kuromi and My Melo, so if you love them, go watch the show on YouTube!
- Gudetama: an eggcellent adventure. I dedicated a whole chapter about this show, because it's really good. I finished this beautiful series a few days ago, and I really loved it. This show is perfect for those who want to watch a wholesome show with a nice plot. Just Gudetama itself is a good reason to watch this show. You can find this beautiful show on Netflix.
- Ponyo. This is a Ghibli studio movie, and it has nothing to do with Sanrio, to be honest. I just love this. I love all Ghibli movies, but Ponyo is just perfect. Its really beautiful, and the animation is so good! GO WATCH IT!

So yeah, I finished my ideas, so the chapter ends here!

Next chapter: I don't have any ideas!

Byeeeee