My Melody

My Melody is a bunny, and she is really really really kawaii. I think that she is the definition of kawaii.

She always wears a pink hood, that her grandma sewed for her. My question is: when does she wash it?

Her parents' names are unknown, since she only call them "mama" and "papa", she has a little brother, Rhythm. She was born in Mariland, a place near to London.
She is innocent, too innocent for her own good, honest and as sweet as honey. Kindness is one of her qualities.

Like Hello Kitty, she has tons of friends.

My Sweet Piano: They are best friends! In the series "Onegai My Melody" these two are really close friends!

Hello Kitty: Bestie of My Melo. They are shown together really often, and they take care of each other. They're such an iconic duo!

Kuromi: Kuromi is My Melo's friendly rival, but Sanrio shows them as besties most of the time. I think that they are cute together.

Flat: A shy mouse, a big friend of My Melo. In Onegai My Melody, Flat helps a lot his friend. He is really funny, and sometimes kind of sassy, but he is still adorable!

My Melo loves cute things, baking, and helping others. In Hello Kitty and friends: super cute adventures, she says she loves Tanabata, a Japanese festival. She loves spending time with her friends and family and having fun with her grandparents.

Her birthday is January eighteenth, so My Melo is a Capricorn.

Ok. My Melo's chapter is ended, so what do you think about her?

In next chapter, we're talking about... Sanriocore!