Sanrio ships

Sanrio ships.

What do you think about Sanrio ships?

I saw lots of people on TikTok arguing about Sanrio ships, and mainly about the fact that they are kids character and they shouldn't be shipped.

My opinion is that Sanrio characters are for everyone, not only for kids, and that they can be shipped. But there are so things I'd like to say.

First, remember their age. Hello Kitty, for example is an eight years old girl. Yes, she has a boyfriend, but their relationship is completely cute and innocent.
If you want to make a fanfiction about Kitty and Dear Daniel, please remember their young age, and DONT WRITE STUFF ABOUT THIRD GRADERS DOING ILLEGAL STUFF.

Same about My Melo/Kuromi/Badtz. They. Are. Kids.

Then there are some illegal ships: for example Kiki x Lala. They're siblings. If you ship them I have one question. WHAT THE HELL?
It's pretty illegal guys... But also shipping kids with adults is weird as heck. Or worse, shipping kids with their parents. I never saw someone shipping kids and parents but I saw a horrible Kiki x Lala fanart, and I really wanted to bleach my eyes.

What do you think about My Melo and Kuromi? I like them as a ship. They are really adorable together, both as lovers and as besties. I like them.

So... here are my Sanrio ships.

George White and Mary White (canon)
Anthony White and Margaret White (canon)
Hello Kitty and Dear Daniel (canon)
Kuromi and My Melo (not canon)

Always respect other ships! Except if they are illegal (adult x kid/ sibling x sibling/ecc...)

Byee!
Next chapter: Dear Daniel.

I want to make a chapter about Traumacore, because it's related to Sanrio, but it's really a sensitive topic, and it may make someone feel uncomfortable. What do you think? Should I make the traumacore chapter?