Gift ideas for Sanrio lovers!

Yes, I again changed my plans, and I'm sorry, but since it's almost Christmas, I wanted to write this chapter so baaaad! I also wanted to say that I think I will write about more topics than just the characters, like about the theories about Hello Kitty. Ok, now let's start.

If you have enough money, you can go on Sanrio's official website. If you can't shop online, sadly you can't buy from there, but there are loooots of other ways to buy things. Back to Sanrio's website, I warn you: Its expensive. Of course, all the merch there is really cute and pretty, but it's pretty expensive. If you want to shop there, just know that its definitely not cheap. You can find there all sort of stuff: there are backpacks, clothing, and lately there are lots of Christmas themed clothes and plushies.

Then there are all the other online shopping platforms. On amazon you'll find lots of Sanrio themed items, cheaper than on the official website. As I said before, if you can't shop online, you can't get them.

At this point you must be thinking: "But Kawy, if I can't shop online, what can I do?"
You can find in lots of shops Sanrio themed items!
Miniso is a great place to find Sanrio plushies and more! If you/your friends/your relative likes Asian culture and lifestyle, Miniso is the right place to go. You can find bentos, stuffed animals, bags, almost everything!
You can also find Sanrio stuff at random shops!
Some cute ideas are:
- Mugs
- Plushes ofc
- Clothing, for example a sweater.
- Stationary
But if you don't want to spend all of your savings on Sanrio gifts, you can...
Custom something!
You can take an old mug and paint it, so that it looks like your friends's favourite character, or maybe paint something really cute on a random pencil. This is a great idea if you're creative and you want to save money.
You can also make some beautiful origami, or make Sanrio themed cookies, if you like cooking.

I have no more ideas now...
The chapter ends here, I hope it was useful!

Byeee!