Rating sanrio ships bc im bored

So, I'm bored, so I think I will rate sanrio ships :3
Yay.
(This is my opinion, btw)
Kuromi x my melody: 9,5/10. I just like rivals to lovers ships dynamic, plus they seem really cute to me. They have opposite personalities, but I think it could work.

Hello Kitty x Dear Daniel: 100/10. Iconic. And I mean, it's basically the sweetest couple in the world. I think that Daniel cooks always for Kitty and is literally the sweetest boyfriend someone could ever imagine. Oh, and I am 100% sure that they bake together apple pies.

Hello Kitty x Tuxedo Sam: 4/10. It just doesn't convince me. Hello Kitty's one and only boyfriend is dear Daniel. Plus fans of this ships are kinda mean to my beloved dear daniel :(

Kiki x Lala: incest/10. No, no, no. If you didn't know that they are siblings, well... they are. If you did know that they are brother and sister, what the hell is wrong with you? Like uh... they are siblings? It's incest? Huh?

Badtzmaru x Kuromi: 8/10. Makes sense. I like this, and it's basically canon. Kuromi is so cute crushing on Badtzmaru, and I think it could work. I think that Kuromi would write poems for Badtz as a sign of affection, and that they would play videogames together.

My melo x Hello Kitty: 2/10. They are besties, not lovers. Just no.

Keroppi x Badtz: 3/10. Uhh... I like their relationship, but they are friends. Same as Kitty and Melo.

Keroppi x Keroleen: 10/10. They are the cutest. I love them.

Kitty x Mimmy: -103477410473720208474/10. If you ship this, please kys <3
And don't read my book, you disgust me. They are fucking siblings. (I once saw a fanart of those two. It was awful.)

Cinnamoroll x Pompompurin: 3/10. Again, friends, not lovers.

Uhh, I've run out of ships. If there are others ships you want me to rate, tell me!
Oh, and I want to change my username. KawyChan lost all of the meaning that it used to have (I created it in 2020, and I liked it because it was similar to "Kawaii." My Kawaii phase finished two years ago, and I kept it because it was nice and bc I had so many memories related to it, but now I just want to move on, and pick a new one.)
I'd like to choose "Yume_Chan." I think it has a nice meaning, since "Yume" means dream in Japanese, and it's similar to "Yumi", that is a name that I really love, and also the name of my beloved character :)
What do you think about it?

So, my motivation is randomly back. Well, not totally randomly. I think I will explain it in one of the next chapters.
Well, get ready for new chapters!

Byeeee :)

-Yume