____regret pt.2____

Minho eyes were foggy he was holding on to his tears.

Every member was shocked nervous giggles can be heard. Seungmin and hyunjin backed away from each other, hyunjin rolled over to his side on the floor with a tomato red face while seungmin covered his mouth with his eyes wide open at what just happen.

Felix was nervous "I- Hehe... he.. I wasn't watching.. I am sorry that was an accident..".

Felix hide behind chan. Chan's focus was more on minho because minho was quiet his expression were scary.

Chan ended up trying to calm everyone down by sending everyone to their own room since they can do what they need to do tomorrow since they can enter later at work.

All the members went off to their dorm rooms. When minho took the maknaes to their dorm house he held off seungmin from entering.

"Come to my room after you shower"minho said it in a cold tone and walked into his room.

Seungmin was a little scared, he didn't know why minho looked pissed off. Minho went in his room, lights off door was closed.

He wanted to sleep for a little bit his head was hurting so he decided to wait in his bed. Seungmin was gathering his clothes to enter the shower when his phone rang.

                                    Drama Llama

DRAMA LLAMA:
Can you come to my room I
Just wanna talk about what
Happend

                                                        ME:
                                                      I will be there in                              
                                                       In few mins.

Seungmin thought he can clear up with hyunjin fast before he talks to minho.

He told Felix to shower before his and he will be back from the other dorm. Seungmin head into Hyunjins little art studio full of his beautiful paintings.

"Wanna talk?" Seungmin asked hyunjin who was in his little belcony with a ice americano.

"Hmm feel it's better to clear the awkward air before anything else happends.. I am sorry you  were used like that" hyunjin went on. "Used?" Seungmin was baffled.

Hyunjin seem to understand changbins little plan after it happend though he didn't think it would be on the lips.

Seungmin was even more confused as why changbin was planning something like that in the first place.

"Have you never noticed minho phone screen?"hyunjin asked.

Why was minho coming in this conversation seungmin thought.

"No, why would I look in his phone screen, what for?"seungmin thought this conversation was about the kiss why is this becoming about minho.

"Dude do you not get changbin did that with us to see minhos reaction?" Hyunjin explained.

Minho was waiting a while, 30min to be exact. He didn't know why seungmin was taking that long.

Minho stepped outside and looked around to see Felix coming out of the shower and jeongin room light up, meaning he was already in his room.

When minho walked in front of seungmin room down the hall, he mocked since the light was on.

"I am coming in" minho said as he opened the door. But to his surprise seungmin wasn't there, his PJs were still in his bed.