_"seungjin or 2min?"_

Rainy season was in Korea, the boys were on their way home. Tired from their schedules each of them were in their own world inside the van.

Changbin was daydreaming about his dinner, Chan complaining to Felix about Hannah making fun of him again.

The maknae and hyunjin drifting of to sleep with the calm rain sound from the outside.

Minho and Jisung jokingly flirting around unaware of seungmin next to them who was leaning on the window. Seungmin wanted to listen to his favorite songs while watching the rain drops fall into the window.

Speed bump ended up waking hyunjin up in the middle of the road. When he looked in the back seats behind him, he saw seungmin looking out with a sad expression. He noticed how seungmin was looking at something outside with a lot of emotion... but the van is moving.

So what was he so focused on?

Hyunjin then realizes seungmin wasn't looking at the rain but minho, through his window reflection.

Hyunjin has actually noticed the younger feeling for minho for a while. Even how seungmin didn't like the divorce concept but won't say anything because minho seems to like it.

While this was happening hyunjin moved his focus to minho who was actually already looking at him.

No, actually glaring is more the word. Hyunjin actually was surprised, as minho looked  annoyed.

He thought maybe it be best to pay seungmin a visit later when they reach their dorms, not that he hasn't done that every night already this past week.

Hyunjin was starting to get clingy towards seungmin more lately, talking about everything and anything.

Hyunjin smiled knowing he can sleep with seungmin tonight... "seungmo~"

hyunjin looked back, Jisung knocked out and minho talking to seungmin.

"Hmm? What is it hyung" seungmin snapped out of his thought

" you look tired what wrong? Cold? Sleepy? Want my sweater?" Minho handed the black sweater towards seungmin.

Seungmin looked at minho then Jisung leaning on minhos shoulder ".....I Jisung looked cold you should give it to him, I am fine"

Why- ... minho was cut off as hyunjin passed his sweater on to seungmin lap " it's hot Minnie! Take care of my sweater I am gonna head to sleep"

Minho heard giggles from seungmin next to him and when he looked seungmin was shaking his head as he proceeded to cover himself with hyunjin sweater.

Minho was visibly pissed off when seungmin looked at the window reflection but looking at him. When seungmin asked minho if he was okay.

Ignoring seungmin, Minho leaned close to seat in front of him whispered to hyunjin

"Looks like we are gonna need new stack of toilet paper this week" hyunjin eyes popped open.

Minho ended up closing his eyes pissed off until they arrived in their own dorms.

Minho, Felix went to their room and the two maknaes headed to the shower first while the hyungs in the other dorm went to work out and hyunjin showering.

Seungmin came out and headed to his room to put his lotions on. He can hear Felix playing lofi bgm while sending a bubble message to stay before going into the shower.

Assuming the maknae already knocked out and Minho showering after him. Seungmin starting writing in his journal as usual.

He didn't noticed minho actually came in his room and was on his bed.

"What's up with you lately?" Seungmin jumped scared someone was in his room.

" HYUNG?! Why. .. what are you talking about?"

"Playing dumb isn't your strong point, why are you doing that" minho proceeded to stand up.

"Lee know hyung I really don't know what your going on about, we are same as we always been." Seungmin turn to his desk writing on.

Ignoring the minhos wet hair and bare face.

That is until he felt footsteps coming toward him and stop behind him. Head on his shoulder. He can feel the breathing back of his neck.

"Aside from dance practice if I ask you to go out or eat, your busy with hyunjin.. watching movies? No your in the other dorm.."

"I try to talk to you, No you don't listen but happily giggle and cuddle with hyunjin..

"why him?" Minho was now pissed with seungmins quiet responds.

Next thing seungmin felt was his hands pulled and he was now facing minho.

An expression he hasn't seen ever, mixed of anger sadness and well of course hot... with his hair still dripping water.

Minhos expression changed while looking straight into seungmin. Smirk showed up in his face

" chose.. you think stay would like seungjin or 2min?"

"I-..seungmin was cut off minho pulled up seungmins chin

" which do you want.. seungjin?..

"No!" Minho eyes slightly grow.

" Then what? " minho questioned

"Why does that matter" seungmin couldn't answer that, this wasn't the time he was confused.

Why was minho acting weird right now. For the past month they drifted. Minho got close to jisung more,  minho would ignore his existence. Only hyunjin noticed, naturally seungmin got close to hyunjin.

" do you like hyunjin?" Seungmin eyes grew "wai- please what"

Minho expression was starting to get darker as if he was thinking about something he hated

" you think I don't noticed how you look when he is around? Your smile changes, you cuddle with him. Your more clingy with him more than ever"

"Why not me?.. why was I push away every time I tried to get close?" Minho began to have tears in his eyes.

Seungmin can't understand what was happening, was it what he was thinking but minho was always with jisung they do everything together, jisung was minhos soulmate! Not him.

"Minho hyung you should go back to your room and sle.."

Was this what it was suppose to feel like? Was this the way he thought minhos lips would be like?

Seungmin froze.. minho couldn't stop though, he went harder.

Seungmin ended up kissing back with tears in his eyes, getting harder to process how he got here after nights of crying.

They parted after a good 7 mins.." I am tired" minho said

Minho hugged seungmin tighter then he ever did... maybe more tighter when when he had him in a headlock on that one back hug dare.

"Can we be clear for once? Word for word?... tired of being pushed away"

Seungmin looked down unsure if he should say it or if he is reading signals totally wrong.

"Ahh KIM SEUNGMIN YOUR DRIVING ME CRAZY" minho yelled

"Please tell me your still not sure about how I feel?"

" you really don't see my feelings for you?" Seungmin started crying

"...but I thought it was jisung.. he is your soulmate"

Minho sighed " soulmate doesn't mean lover"   "I chose my lover" minho looked up at seungmin

wanting a response but instead was pushed into a kiss.

A kiss both been longing and a gentle kiss that meant they chose each other. 

" can I chose you to be mine then?" Seungmin said.

The rainy night was filled with warmth of two in one bed under a warm blanket.