______More Than______

( I swear this story feels so lengthy)

"Lee Minho! Come meet a new friend..." Minhos mother called out from the front door.

Minho stopped playing with soonie and walked to the front door. When he looked up, he saw a new boy in his moms hands.

"Look you have a new brother...his name is Kim seungmin..."

"Kim?....why not "Lee" if he is my brother" 8 Year old Minho questioned his parents who brought in a 6 year old boy at his home.

"Because .... we are adopting him.. would that be okay?" Ms. lee asked her son.

Minho looked at the sleeping boy who looked peacefully sleeping.....and pulled his chubby cheeks so hard that the 6 year old woke up crying "Minho!" Ms. lee scolded her naughty son.

"I okay with it but I hope soonie like the new puppy.." Minho said while smiling away going back to his room.

While time went by seungmin became part of the lee family, following Minho around like a true puppy. Seungmin and Minho were polar opposites. Seungmin being sweet and smart often got attention from both boys and girl in his school. Minho was also smart but he was not easy to approach as seungmin, he didn't smile much unless it was to tease seungmin. By this time seungmin was freshman in University while Minho was a junior in the same university. Seungmin had two close friends who were protective of him, Lee Felix and Yang Jeongin. While Minho kept his circle with seungmins friends and Seo changbin and Hwang Hyunjin.

Everyone is used to the fact that Minho and seungmin are brothers, always bickering but seungmin always followed Minho around.

"Minnie! Good morning" felix making his way into the lecture room to sit next to him.

"Good morning! Your more cheerful then usual, what's going on" seungmin asked.

"Hmm heheh... I am talking to someone.. here look.."Felix showed the text between him and another older boy.

"Hey, I thought you liked changbin for 3 years, why are you texting this wooyoung....wait isn't this guy changbins friend!?" Seungmin was shocked why Felix moved on so easily after always liking changbin.

"Who is my friend?" Seungmin looked behind to see changbin walking up to them, Felix didn't turn around since he recognized who it was by the voice.

"Hey Minnie" changbin ruffled seungmins hair. " Hey hehe" seungmin giggled while moving Changbins hands.

"Hey Felix you been quiet, didn't even answer my text since Saturday..." Changbin ask felix who was busy texting in his phone while smiling.

"Hmm I don't know, Didn't feel like texting anyone.... Were you busy in a party Saturday?" Felix looked up at changbin at the last question.

"I- well I did" touching his neck..  " I mean I wasn't the only one Lee Know and Hyunjin was there.."changbin tried to get felixs attention who was still texting

'Ohh no wonder felix is texting someone, hehe.." Seungmin thought "Wait lee know hyung was at the party!?" Seungmin yelled.

"Eh ah yeah it was on Saturday night, we went out to a friends party we were just dancing with each other" changbin pouted

"Hmm that not what I heard" Felix said. He pulled up a picture on his phone and showed seungmin changbin dancing with some girl at the party. Seungmin took the phone and zoomed in.

"Where did you get that?" Changbin asked felix..." Wooyoung hyung sent me" Felix looked forward with motionless face.  "Why is wooyoung texting you?..." changbin said in a low voice.