--Light & Dark-

*story teller: members of shinee*

In a small town on Boseong, everything seems to be stuck in time.

A area that still stands with village like structure, a vast flower field. Mysteriously surrounded by a forest that stands like a wall separating the small town from the modern life.

"That makes no sense! How can a whole town be stuck time and why would a forest be surrounded only that village, that's a weird story to tell around a camp fire"kibum complained while stuffing ramen with meat in his mouth.

"Ah that's why I said "mysteriously" and stop interrupting me Key" Min-ho said annoyingly.

While the rest of the laugh at the bickering and shook their heads.

"Okay okay please continue min-ho, and key stop picking fights with him" Onew laughed trying to calm them down.

Sigh~ okay AHEM! "The village almost seemed cursed, there is myth linked to that village that people believe is to why the town still remain in medieval times.

There were three very close childhood friends, close since birth and dear to each other.

Kim Seungmin, Lee Minho, and Hwang Hyunjin.

Always together, days and years spent like a fairy tale. Endless summers by the lake, swimming, fishing, sneaking out in the night,  days filled with laughter

Before long, within the three childhood friends

Seungmin and minho started to care deeply for one another

Under the tree up on the hill you can make out a silhouette of a couple kissing with vast sunset sky.

"We will be together forever!" Seungmin uttered while embracing minho.

"Yes! I promise I will always protect you" Minho conveyed.

Both filled with happiness in the moment that they failed to notice another figure behind a tree not so far from them.

Then the war started, Minho was ordered to aid for war since he was the son of a prestige family.

Seungmin gave minho a sword as a good luck charm.

That morning as he was leaving for the battlefield.

Minho asked hyunjin, his closest and most trust worthy friend to take care of seungmin.

"I will come back soon but while I am gone take care of seungmin"minho asked with a smile.

"I will! I will protect him no matter what!"hyunjin replied.

"I guess I will have no one to shove tissue down on me if I misbehave for a while ha?.." hyunjin grinned

As the figure of minho started to fade a way into the distant hyunjin expression changed.

A horrible grin replaced the angelic smile.

Minho wasn't aware of hyunjin was too madly in love with seungmin.

So much that he despised minho.

Hyunjin after months of looking went to the second hand of time also known as guardian of time- a dark artwork known to possess magical powers to make an evil request

On his knees, he begged "PLEASE! Stop minhos time. I know this is wrong but I- I don't want him to take seungmin away from me" hyunjin wish echoing through the chapel.

"If he wore to die at war, then seung would certainly come to me!" Hyunjin begged as the chapels bell rang above the tower, sound spreading to the whole village.

-Minho was killed on the battlefield-

Struck by an arrow in his back- the arrow resembled the second hand of a clock.

When seungmin heard the news he too begged the second hand of time " please give my remaining earthly time to minho"

-"SEUNGMIN!"-

Hyunjin opened the door to the chapel out of breath only to find his love laying in the floor

Hyunjin never thought that his selfish wish would take his beloved seungmin away from him

Minho escaped death because of seungmins wish.

When he returned to the village, he found a tombstone with seungmins name engraved on it.

"I cannot live without him.. if I am alive because of his light.. I will return that light to him." Minho on his knees to the floor in front of the second hand of time

Pulling out the sword that seungmin once gifted him for good luck, he pierced it through his heart.

Minho fell to his death in front of the second hand of time.

Seungmin's gift to Elliot was shinning with a bizarre light."

Key took a deep breath and opened his eyes and said " the end"

It was quiet, only the sound of fire rustling in the wood and birds chirping in the night can be heard.

" how- how doesn't that make sense they all died?!" Min-Ho was pissed, he hated sad stories and this just killed the mood around a warm camp fire.

"Are you saying the story is the reason why that town is stuck in time? That can't be it's just a fairy tale"taemin stated confusingly

" you know I read this story few days ago back at home and I was wondering the same thing.. but I didn't notice the authors name until the very end" key continued

" the author of the book was Hwang Hyunjin " key looked around

———silent———-

Silent was to loud

"T-the hwang hyunjin?!"taemin stood up seeing key nodding his head

"Oh yeah what happend to him? He started this whole mess" minho asked

"The book only stated this was based on true story, looking at the dates I am guessing he spent rest of his time suffering, and repenting... controlled by the second hand of time"

"He was left to suffer and only allowed to die by writing this story" key ended it.

Onew sighed looking up at the sky with full mood above and asked "anyone want s'mores"