Chapter 1

Date: 20/11/2016

A miracle is the only way you could describe it after being rejected so many times you finally got accepted to a company it wasn't a big company you knew that but you didn't care you had finally done it after coming from C/n (country name) to chase a dream you felt that you could catch it and debut and now hoped that you could elevate the company that accepted you. 

As you made your way to the entrance of Happyface Entertainment for your first day you were surprised to see the CEO as you entered.

Lee Joo Won: Ah Y/n my boy I was waiting for you come here I have big news for you.

Y/n: What is it?

Lee Joo Won: Follow me ill tell you on the way.

As we set of walking through the building he began to explain why he waited for me.

Lee Joo Won: Now I know this is officially your first day here however I deeply believe you are the missing piece to a certain puzzle that we have been building do you possibly know of a girl group called MINX?

Y/n: Im sorry I can't say I do.

Lee Joo Won: Don't worry you are young and well I know that you have only been in Korea for about a year or so. I can't say I don't blame you for not knowing them. Anyway im getting off track they were a 5 member girl group under our company however they weren't very popular so we made a big decision to disband the group and send the girls back into training. Now along side 2 other members debut them however something still felt slightly off until I saw your audition last week it was very impressive for a 16 year old I must say I know big companies would say other wise but they are too focused on how much money the parents of kids have. Now plan is to add you to the group and have you be the 8th member along side them ahh would you look at that we are here all the girls should be inside. Shall we?

As he opened the door you were already feeling nervous the only male member along side 7 girls would they accept you? Would you fit into the concept for them? You were pulled out of your thoughts by a loud voice.

???: OH PDNIM WHAT BRINGS YOU HERE?

Lee Joo Won: Hello SuA well what I bring to you is your newest member and final member the 8th member and your makane please treat him well I will accompany you all back to your dorm to explain further for now I will leave Y/n in your care please do take care of him.

As you watched him leave the room you turned back round to be met by 7 pairs of eyes staring at you

SuA: So your our final member huh. What are you good at?

???: Ya SuA that's the first think you ask him not his name!

SuA: Good point JiU ah PDNIM said it as well what was it?

Y/n: Y/n im Y/n its nice to meet you and I can do a bit of everything.

JIU: Well Y/n its nice to im JiU or Kim Minji CEO said its probably better to use stage names so we get used to them.

As she greeted me with a smile and a handshake I could feel a cold glare being directed at me. Luckily I wasn't the only 1 to pick up on it.

SuA: Ya Siyeon why are you glaring at him?

Siyeon: I don't like him he might do something to us.

???: I mean speaking realistically there's 7 of us and 1 of him we could absolutely beat him up if he tried something.

Siyeon: I don't care Dami I still get an off feeling from him.

Well at least you had 3 members seemingly open to you another 1 suddenly hugged you.