Chapter 14 (S) - Loud Voice

Date: 07/12/2018

Y/n POV

It was the second I awoke I realised that Siyeon had been replaced in the bed with me.

Y/n: Noona? 

SuA: I told you it would be my turn soon. 

Y/n: Your turn? For what? 

SuA: You baby you are all mine today. 

Y/n: Im yours? 

She sat up on top of me as she looked down and met my eyes. It was only then I realised that she was fully naked in the room with me. 

Y/n: N-noona! 

SuA: Its time for breakfast and im hungry for you Y/n. 

She leaned down and attacked my lips with her own. She soon pulled away before smiling at me and moving down my body. 

SuA: Ill only do this for now. I felt a delicate kiss be placed against the tip of my dick before a warm felling wrapped around it. 

Y/n: Noona~ 

She started off slow before speeding up and getting a lot sloppier while she went. 

Y/n: Noona it feels good! 

Her lips parted from my dick as she used her hands to jerk me. 

SuA: Are you close to cuming baby? 

Y/n: Yes noona~ 

SuA: Do you want to cum in noonas mouth? 

Y/n: Please noona! 

SuA: Ok baby ill let you fill my mouth up. 

She wrapped her lips back around my dick as she sloppily bobbed her head until I felt myself reaching my limit.

Y/n: NOONA! 

She planted her head with my dick as deep as she could take it as I released into her mouth. Once I had finished releasing she slowly removed herself making sure that she cleaned my entire shaft before releasing it. 

SuA: So tasty. 

Y/n: Noona...

SuA: You want more baby? 

I nodded quickly making her giggle.

SuA: Too bad baby im going to tease you all day and there is nothing you can do about it. 

She walked out of my room making sure I watched her hips swing as she did before turning at the doorway. 

SuA: Get ready baby breakfast is ready. 

I did what she said and soon joined the rest of the girls at the table. I had Siyeon on my left and JiU on my right with SuA opposite me. 

JiU: Did you sleep well? 

Y/n: Yeah.

Siyeon: Sorry I left you alone in bed baby I helped with breakfast. 

Y/n: Its ok noona. 

I suddenly felt something come in contact with my dick from under the table I peeked down to see SuAs foot rubbing against the tracksuit bottoms I was wearing directly above my crotch. I looked up and made eye contact with her as she smirked and continued to eat like she wasn't toying with me. 

Yoohyeon: Is something wrong Y/n? You look agitated. 

Y/n: No im...fine

Gahyeon: Are you sure?