Chapter 34 - Handong

Since Gahyun is now officially like that in English...I will be reffering to it that way from now on and after I've uploaded this chapter will start going through and changing it to this spelling.

Date: 07/07/19

Handong: Baby~

I slowly opened my eyes and saw my ice princess over me.

Y/n: Hey noona~

Handong: Its my turn~ my three days start now.

I smiled at her still tired and pulled her into a hug as she started to kiss my neck.

Handong: Finally I've been saving all my pervy thoughts up for these three days.

Y/n: Rea-

Did I get to answer? Nope. What happened? Well Handong happened I somehow missed in my sleepiness that she was naked and had now ended up with her tit in my mouth. I wasn't going to complain I would he dumb to...but is this really what Handong wanted to do for three days? I managed to push her away just enough to pull and hold her flat against me.

Y/n: Dongie is this REALLY what you want to do for three days?

Handong: I just want to be with you. I don't care what we do...but right now? I really want to have sex with you. That ok?

Y/n: Perfect Dongie. You seem the least prepared for this.

Handong: Not really. I just don't care what we do or where we go together...as long as we are together.

After a morning filled with many rounds well to pit it simply it didn't stop until the evening...we started just after 10am. After we stopped Handong was just laid on top of me and I was hugging her.

Y/n: I'm hungry...

Handong: Really? I thought you ate enough of me. I know I sure got a big filling.

Y/n: Noona you think we can go eat?

Handong: Oh we don't need to go anywhere. Pass me my phone you get a surprise.

Y/n: Sure...

I looked to my side and passed her phone to her from the nightstand. She seemed to text someone then a couple of seconds later the door opened and Gahyun walked in wearing a maid outfit.

Handong: This is what I got prepared.

Gahyun was blushing and the maid outfit was...wow...

Gahyun: M-Master I was told you were hungry?

Y/n: Y-Yeah...

Gahyun: Please follow me master.

Dongie slowly stood up and pulled me to my feet to follow her. Once I left my room I was even more surprised.

JiU: Welcome to your three days of maid dorm master.

Y/n: What...the fuck...

Handong: Well~ I may or may not have asked them to dress up as maids before and they said no...so I asked them to do it for you and they said yes as long as I bought the outfits...so I got seven different ones.

Y/n: Wait seven?

Handong: Of course I have one too~ in case you want to fuck a maid.

She licked her lips then slapped Gahyuns ass.

Y/n: You really are a pervert...

Handong: Hey I have my restrictions...to you seven.

Dami: Master please sit here.