Chapter 29 - My Future Wives?

Date: 20/05/19

It was strange waking up with a dead arm everyday but I was more than used to it...when one girl was asleep on my arm...not when two decided to sleep on the same side.

Yoohyeon: Good morning baby~

Siyeon: You want to sleep some more?

Y/n: I can't feel my arm...

Siyeon: Well...no our problem.

Y/n: J-

My mouth was quickly covered as they both basically straddled me to stop me shouting JiU.

Yoohyeon: Baby don't be so mean. We all know when you call JiU we aren't alloweded to have fun with you all day.

Siyeon: Well...she gets to have all the fun because she locks you in her room and only lets Dami go inside...I should be her roommate...

I was had my mouth covered for a few minutes...not just by their hands...I mean...do I really need to wash my face after them? But before they could go further the door to my room opened.

SuA: Yah...why didn't you tell me we were taking turns getting eate-

JiU: That is not why I sent you to their room!

I was quickly pulled out of the blanket and away from the other two by SuA...who seemed to forget I sleep wearing light clothing...luckily I was wearing shorts as the people who were clearly guests stared at me.

Seunghee: Holy shit he is hot in person!

SuA: H-Huh? Oh fuck!

She then stood in front of me trying to block their sight...I mean I knew the girls are possesive to me but like...its just my chest I'm not completely naked...

YooA: Finally a hot guy! SuA unnie~

SuA: No he-

I started walking over to JiU in the kitchen who also seemed to be the only other person to not really care. As I reached her she tirned to me and jumped up into my arms. I caught her and held her by her thighs as she kissed me.

JiU: You are taken~

She whispered to me as she showed that smile I loved. I then put her down and hugged her from behind as she made me breakfast.

JiU: How hungry are you hubby~?

Y/n: I'll eat whatever you make wifey~

Gahyeon: Since when were you too a married ninty year old couple?

JiU: Since my birthday. After all this one is gonna marry us one day.

Gahyeon: Well obviously it will be m-

Handong: Me.

She came over and kissed my cheek.

Y/n: Well I mean...I know Handong and JiU wouldn't get jealous if I continued to be with the rest of you.

Gahyeon: Neither would-

JiU: Dami? Probably right.

Gahyeon: Y-Yah! Unnie!

Handong: She is your unnie.

I looked at her pouting and patted her head.

Y/n: Don't worry I don't know who I will marry yet.

Gahyeon: Its me. Hmph.

She cutely stomped over to the sofa where she sat with Arin. As JiU continued to cook I heard on of the Oh My Girl's members voices.

Mimi: Hey Y/n can I take a shower with you? For uh...research purposes.

SuA: Yah! You wont do such a thing.

Dami: Good morning~ why are you all here so early?

Binnie: We were gonna go to the mall all together. You wanna join Dami?

Dami: Maybe...I'm quite tired.

She joined me and JiU in the kitchen and I stopped hugging JiU to hug Dami.

Dami: Unni-

JiU: I made enough for you as well. You and Y/n will have breakfast together.

Dami: Perfect~

A minute or two later our breakfast was done and we both sat at the table...well I did Dami sat on my lap. Which made eating wierd.

I kept one hand on her waist which she moved to her lap so that she could hold my hand as she ate. After we were both done we showered together and got dressed in our own rooms. I was expecting to join them so I was surprised when Siyeon stopped me saying it was a girls day and not to come.

Y/n: But...

Siyeon: No buts mr. Unless its you inside of mine.

Hyojung: How do you say that so casually?

Siyeon: Well I'm always horny for MY baby boy.

Hyojung: No shit.

After they all left I recieved a text message from JiU.

JiU - Baby we will probably be late home tonight I'm gonna send you some money to get some food delivered. I love you~ xxx

What are they even planning to do? What am I meant to even do? Watch TV for hours I guess...Youtube and TV what a great use of time.

After a few hours I felt hungry again so was about to order when I saw a new text...oh god.

Siyeon: Hwy baby mummy is out drikning i expect to be raileds when im home?!?? Youbettr be ready ro go all night

Its 5pm...why is she already drunk? Oh fuck are they all drunk? Well...I might have to order enough food so I have the energy to look after all of them...caffiene as well. Energy drinks, coffee whatever I should just get it.

After a few more hours that included anxiously eating chicken and fries and making sure I ordered extra so the girls could eat when they came in...I heard it. The front door opened and I saw all seven of them walk- it wasn't a walk they were like fucking zombies...

JiU: My husband~!

Siyeon: Y/N! HEHEHEHE~

JiU's reaction was very cute...Siyeon? I might be about to di- how did she get to me so quick? I never even saw her and now she is hugging me.

Gahyeon: Mine~ my Y/n...

Y/n: I-I put food on the table...if you are hungry...

JiU: Thank you hubby~!

JiU went to the table as did Dami and Yoohyeon...the others seemed to be the problem.

SuA: Oh I'm hungry alright~

Handong: So hungry~

Y/n: Noonas calm down...

Siyeon: Oh we are so calm~ mummy is just hungry for something~ a little more creamy~

Date: 21/05/19

...My body is so sore. I never though four drunk girs would be so strong...or have that much stamina...

Gahyeon: Hehehehe~ Y/-

Y/n: Don't talk to me...I need more sleep.

Yoohyeon: I didn't realise you had so much stored up.

Siyeon: Such a good boy~

SuA: Is it time for...what round did we get to?

Really? How can they keep going? How did I fall in love with these horny noonas...how am I meant to pick one to marry? I love them all...

Y/n: Yah! JiU noona! Save me! Get off me! Y-Yah Gahyeon don't try to cover my mou-