Chapter 24 - Bonds

JiU: W-What? Y/n what did you say? S-Smok- I-I don't even want to say it...

Siyeon: Y/n this is a joke right? No way you would...I know you baby. You wouldn't do that...

Yoohyeon: Dami...

Dami: He isn't lying. He really is addicted...

Gahyeon: Y-Y/n...

Handong didn't even say anything but stood up and walked over to me. I stayed quiet as she looked at me with a look I couldn't even describe and all of a sudden she slapped me as she started crying.

Handong: WHY!? D-Do you even know the risks?

Y/n: I do...know Dongie...

Handong: Why couldn't you get a better addiction? Like cuddling or visiting animal shelters...Stupid!

She suddenly hugged me tightly as I started crying and hugged her back the next person to come over was JiU followed by the rest of the girls. I felt completely broken and started crying as Sua came back into the room and pulled me away from the rest of the girls.

Sua: Baby look at me. Please look at me Y/n.

I looked her in the eyes as she wiped my tears.

Sua: Baby listen. Mummy will help you through this we all will help you through this. You don't need to worry. I told our manager you were sick. Come here.

She pulled me over to where a sofa was in the room and sat down before pulling me to sit next to her and then laid my head on her lap.

Sua: Please stay here while we perform. You can see the screen so you can watch your mummies. Ok? Please watch.

Y/n: I will mummy.

She continued to stroke my hair until the manager came in and told the girls it was time to perform. As I laid on the sofa I was sad and even grabbed Suas hand to stop her leaving instantly.

Sua: Baby tonight you are staying with me understand? Mummy is gonna make sure to help you.

Y/n: O-Ok mummy...

Sua: Good boy.

She left with the rest of the girls and I watched as the girls performed until they reached the encore where they came back to change.

Dami: Y/n.

Dami ran over and crouched down in front of me as she gently petted my head.

Dami: Are you doing ok?

Y/n: Y-Yeah I just feel....weird...I still have the want to smoke...

I didn't even have the chance to look up as I felt someone lay on me.

Yoohyeon: Its ok baby. Should I make a candle out of our sex smell so you can distract yourself?

Y/n: I-I mean it would distract me...

Dami: Baby you could just fuck us whenever you feel stressed. If we are going to that...

Y/n: That would also be nice...

JiU: Well there isn't enough time to fuck now. So baby just watch us change and keep the thought in your head.

Y/n: Ok mummy...

JiU: You really did get horny. You normally call me mummy in bed.

Y/n: Can you stop teasing me and change...

Dami: Whatever you want.

Dami gently kissed my forehead and then pulled Yoohyeon off me as they changed. Yoohyeon even took it to another level by taking off her bra when she wasn't needed to just to squeeze her boobs while I was looking. Once she did that she happily got changed into a much comfier outfit. Gahyeon was the first to finish changing and came over and laid on the sofa with me hugging me tightly.

Gahyeon: Do you feel better?

Y/n: Not yet...

Gahyeon: Well hurry up~ I want the smiley Y/n back.

Y/n: S-Sorry Gahyeon...I don't know how long that will take.

Gahyeon: Not too long. I'll make sure to make you smile again.

Y/n: Thank you...

The manager soon knocked on the door and told the girls it was time for the encore. One by one the girls kissed me and left. The only person left was Siyeon and she teared up just looking at me. She stood in front of me and slowly sat me back up straight.

Siyeon: Baby. I promise I will never leave your side. Together we will get through it. I promise. I said it already before but now more than ever I will never let you go again.

After she said that she kissed me passionately. I felt her every emotion within that kiss. Love, pain, stress, sadness. I could tell that those feelings were the most clear. Afterwards she rested her forehead against my own amd held me close for a minute before leaving to do the encore. Once they had finsihed the girls returned to collect me before leaving for our hotel.

Handong: Y/n...its time to go. Are you ready to go?

I nodded my head and stood up. As soon as I did I was quickly grabbed by Handong and Yoohyeon.

Y/n: I-I can walk noonas...

Yoohyeon: Don't care.

Handong: I wanted to hold your arm anyway.

With the two girls at my side we left the venue and quickly made it back to the hotel where I was taken out of there careful grip and into a much more firm one.

Sua: Baby lets go. Straight to OUR room.

I followed her as she pulled me behind her. Even if she was pulling me she kept looking back making sure I was ok.

Y/n: Mummy...why do you think I can't even walk?

Sua: You look so pale. Its worrying me. You were pale even when we were changing before the encore.

Once we made it to her room she entered and pulled me in behind her all the way to the bed and laid me down.

Sua: Stay right there. I am going to grab your suitcase from what was your and Damis room...I should have known something was up she never begs for anything but begged to share with you.

Once she left the room I laid still until I had a sudden bad feeling and ran intothe bathroom and threw up. As I was hunched over the toilet Sua returned and quickly found me.

Sua: Baby? What's wrong? What happened? Are you ok?

Y/n: Cold...I-I feel so cold.

I felt my vision blur and I was suddenly struggling to keep my eyes open.

Sua: I'll go get you a blanket!

Before she could leave I grabbed her arm.

Y/n: M-Mummy...help me...

I couldn't keep them open any more and as soon as they shut I lost control of my body.