nightmare(you...again😂)

i woke up but colby wasn't in bed, i thought maybe he had to use the bathroom.
i was pretty thirsty so i got out of bed and made my way to the kitchen.
as i was pouring the water into the glass i heard footsteps behind me, i turned around but no one was there.
my breath was caught in my throat but i decided to just ignore it.
i took a sip of my water and then, "Y/N HELP ME!" i heard colby scream from upstairs.
i put the cup down and ran up the stairs, "COLBY!" i screamed out.
i reached the room and saw colby impaled with a knife. the person dropped colby on to the floor. my breathing was slightly uneven, i was whimpering here and there.
"you're next!" i heard in my ear...

"NO!" i screamed as i sat up from my bed.
my breathing was super uneven, tears were forming and my back was sweaty.

colby's pov
———————————————
my eyes shot open when i heard a scream. i picked my head up and looked around the room to see where it came from.
my eyes locked with y/n as i saw her unevenly breathing, hunched over and crying.
i sat up, "hey hey hey, baby baby." i said hurriedly putting my hand on her shoulder. she yelled slightly and whipped her head back.
"it's just me, you're okay." i said calmly.
she hugged me tight and sobbed on my bare shoulder.
"shh shh, hey you're okay baby i got you." i kissed her head.
i laid us back down with her on top of me hugging me like she's afraid to let go.
after she calmed down a bit i asked her what had happened.
"i woke up and you were gone and i had thought u just went to the bathroom and i went downstairs to get some water and i heard you scream for me. so i ran up the stairs to see u stabbed with a knife a-and the guy dr-dropped you the floor." she was starting to panic again so i laid her head back on my chest before anything got worse. she sobbed again and i rubbed her back in a soothing motion.
"it was just a dream baby i promise." i said softly.
five minutes go by and y/n has calmed down.
i sat us up so i can give y/n some water from the water bottle on my night stand.
after that, we laid back down but this time y/n was on her side but me spooning her and holding her close.
she turned her head to look up at me which gave me a sign she wanted me to kiss her. i proceeded and put the covers on us.
"never leave me." y/n said quietly.
"i will never." i kissed her temple.
even tho i couldn't see her so well i knew she was smiling which made me smile too.
"i love you." y/n said sweetly.
"i love you more darling."