Chapter 4 - The Second Crime

As we walk, I notice Emily's face. She didn't speak more after we saw the photo on Celestine's phone. But I can sense she was in deep thought. "What's wrong, Em?" I curiously ask. "Do you think he's true? All of them?" Emily was looking intently at me. "That's the thing I have to figure out" I told her. "But if they really true...." She thrilled. Her eyes had a glimpse of spark before she said "I'm going to find my baby Ben first before your Jeffy, No offense, Aly" She raise her hands in the air and grin. I squeal and utter "I'm going to give my beautiful Jeffy a tightly bear hug if I meet him. You know?" I wink. We do the high five and giggled together. "But you think it was him who killed those people?" Emily suddenly ask. I pursed my lips and told her that I'm going to investigate, though I'm not sure how to, but I assured her that I'm going to find out no matter what.

 "Ok, I have no idea what you two are talking about and those killing thing but maybe you can share it with me" Tyler seems clueless about it. We didn't mention it to him earlier. "Well, Celestine show us a photo and it was a murder scene" I saw his eyes went wide. He look at me and told me to continue. Tyler was active whenever we got a topic about murders and killings. I think that was the reason why we two get along as well my other friend. He and we was lively when it comes to this kind of subject. "And uh, the way those people kill was surely gross" I explained.

"What? Like some monster did that?"  He's eyes look very serious as he said those. "The way they got killed is the same way Jeff killed his victims, So we suspect it as his doings. But we still not sure" I replied. "Where's the photo? Can I see it?" He asked. I shook my head and say "I don't have it. It was on Celestine's phone."

"I see." He nodded, but I can sense on his eyes that he wanted to see it. "Uh, so, what's your plan for Ida's party? Also for the Halloween? It was on next week, right?"

 I and my friend was planning to attend Ida's party which going to be held at one of her place near the school. Ida isn't the part of the group but she's a nice person. She's the president of the student council as to why everyone knows her. She invited us last week and we don't want to refuse to her kindness because it's also her debut so we agreed to come. Though Yna -my twin- disagreed with it, knowing me and my friends are going to suck at those kind of events but after a long convincing talk, she finally allow me to come, though she have one condition; Never drink any alcohol. It's fine to me since I'm not a total drinker.

Ida was born on November the first which the Halloween was celebrated too, so she decided to make the theme more like a horror consume which I'm thankful with since I'm against the formal attire like short dresses or so. And I already know whom I'm going to portrait.

"Well, I'm not done with my costume yet and since today was friday, maybe I'm gonna finish it by midnight" I don't want to waste any time. In fact, I was too excited to design a splash of red blood-like liquid on my white hoodie.

 "I see." Tyler do a small nod. "Uh, so Emily, how about you?" Emily look at him. Her blank face went lively as she grin. "I'm going to portrait my baby Ben!" she exclaimed. "You know, I'm his girl version" She added, blushing and smiling.

"And you, Tyler?" I ask. Tyler was chuckling at Emily's reaction before he shift his gaze on me. "I don't know. Maybe Monkey the Luffy from One Piece" He shrugged. I lift my eyebrow up. "As far as I know, the guy you're going to portrait was only wearing a khaki short and like a red blazer or something" I said, unsure. I'm not a fan of anime though I'm kind of familiar to the anime One piece. "Yeah, my belly need some exposure sometimes" He said.