Chapter 6 - The Encounter (Part. 2)

Note:

  This is not Alyna's POV. It was Jeff's!

But before I continue the last chap, Lemme do a little bit of flashback before the encounter of Aly and Jeff.

***Jeff's POV***

"No, please. I'm begging you. Please Please Please. Spare my life." The girl kneeled down and rub her hands together as she begged for her life.

"Do you think I'm stupid enough to let a pathetic human like you live?" I said as I watched her cry.

"Please please." She paused for a moment. Her eyes widen and she lean closer. "I'm going to do anything. Just please. Don't kill me!"

 "Anything?" I ask, amused.

 "Yes. Please. Anything" She clarified.

I played with my knife as I pretended to think. I already have a wonderful idea but it's no fun if I just spill it too quick. After pretending to think, I smile and look at her. "Deal" I said, grinning. She stopped crying. "O—ok. So, what—-do you wa—-want me to....to do?" She ask, stammering. I was about to tell her but I heard a knock on her bedroom door.

"Is everything ok, Mae?" A feminine voice ask. I send a warning glare to the girl and raise my knife on her neck. She gasp and stay still. "Mae?" The woman called from outside the door.

 I give her a knowing look. She seems smart from the previous people I killed for instantly understanding what I meant. "I'm ok mom" She replied.

"Ok. Just call me if you need anything. I'll be on my room together with your dad. Goodnight, honey"

The girl burst into tears as she replied "Goodnight mom" but she maintain a casual tone when she say those. Her body was badly shaking, bathing her own sweat as well. I heard a footsteps from outside then I click of the door. When the silence arose, it gives me the opportunity to chuckle in satisfaction.

"Good girl" I said as I trace her cheek using the end of my knife. She was trying to move back. Too bad she already trapped between me and the wall. "So, let's proceed on the deal" It's fun to do it especially her mom was wide awake. I wonder how she's going to deal with it.

 "O—-ok...." She said as her eyes only locked on my knife.

 "I won't gonna kill you if....." I thrilled. This was so good. I never tried this thing before. I wonder how the police would react if they saw the result of my experiment. "You kill your parents" I finished.

 Like I've expected, she look at me in utter horror. "M—-my...my parents?" I already know it would be her reaction so I'm not surprise anymore. "Yep" I plops the 'P'. "But——-" I cut her off. "Then I suppose this is the end of this" I push my knife to dig into her flesh. She yelp when the sharp blade cut her skin. "Ok, ok. I'm gonna do it" She instantly said, making me smile in contentment.