Authors Note: Important

Authors note:

Ok guys, everything on this story isn't true except for JEFF THE KILLER himself. It was a fan fiction that I made for him. I love reading his Fan-fic stories made by his fan. Obviously.

All of those uncertain scenes and characters are just a product of my imagination. And it was clearly evidence that I'm one of those dying hard fan of Jeff The Killer.

But before I begin, here's some of Jeff's real life story:

Jeffrey woods AKA Jeff The Killer was a young boy with brown hair and ocean blue eyes. He was originally a normal teenager before. But something happens to him that eventually made him a different person today.

He was just a cute unsociable guy who used to live with his parents and his older brother named Liu. But those three bullies came into the picture and ruin everything he had. They bullied him and to save himself and his brother from those guy, he beat them. That was the reason as to why they hunt him to avenge themselves.

When Jeff came into their neighbors the birthday party -since he's just a simple guy- he decided to wear simple white hoodie and black jeans. But those guy suddenly came and instantly attack him. They even bought a gun just to threaten the elders and told them to back off.

Jeff absolutely fight their leader. But on the middle of their fight, the liquor unexpectedly fell on him and so the bleach. He thought that he won but unfortunately, one of those guy suddenly attack him and grab a lighter from his pocket and burned him mercilessly. While burning, something snap inside his head that made him lost his sanity.

After waking up on the hospital, the doctor finally gave them a consent to remove the bandage covering his face. All the looks of his family instantly turns into horror when they saw his current appearance. Jeff's skin was now as white as the snow. His skin was a leather-like one. His originally brown hair suddenly turns into black and so his ocean blue eyes.

On the midst of their sleep, his mom suddenly heard a deep raspy voice that was groaning in agony and pain. Out of curiosity, she went on the origin of those voice that lead her into their bathroom. Her eyes widen like a saucer when she saw her youngest son, Jeff, carving a wide smile on his leathery white cheeks. Jeff turn his gaze on his mom and flashed a creepy looking smile. And what made his mom shock was, he don't have any eyelids anymore. He burned it.

He doesn't want to fall asleep anymore so he remove his eyelids to keep himself awake forever. He carved a wide smile on his face because he wanted to flash a smile forever.

He asked his mom if he's beautiful so his mom nodded in response and told him that she's going to wake up his dad to tell him the 'good news' but instead of doing what she said, he told his husband to pulled out his gun but before his attempt, Jeff's fast reflexes instantly stab them using the same knife he used for carving a wide smile on his face.

After killing his parent, he went on his older brother's room and secretly went on top of him. Liu, -Jeff's older brother- felt it so he open his eyes to be greeted by now a beautiful face of his little brother. Jeff immediately hold him as he tried to jerk away. He covered Liu's mouth and utter, GO TO SLEEP and he started to stab him mercilessly.

After killing his first victim, He carved a wide smile on their lifeless face and laugh maniacally.

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK guys, if you find something wrong on Jeff's bio don't hesitate to inform me 'Kay?