Chapter 3 - The First Crime

I was drifted to my own cloud of thoughts when I heard the clicking of the door open, revealing a tiny hand who's holding the doorknob. The person enters the room as another person follows after.

 I recognize them as Piper and Emily. Piper was a petite innocent harmless girl who's addicted to gadgets. People called her a gadget geek. She has a long brown hair and a pair of brown eyes. She's kind of cold but when you started to know her, she's not as heartless as people think. On the other hand, Emily was a down-to-earth kind of a person. She has a golden brown hair and a pair of emerald green eyes. She always wore a long sleeve shirt and fitted jeans. She don't like to reveal much of her skin. People called her a garden nun, because she's the type of person who loves to take care of every plant she spotted. She even have one inside her room right next to her window.

They instantly attack me with a hug after they gently close the door. I hug them back as I smile, appreciating their presence. They break the hug and started to inspect my legs.

"You ok, Aly? Do you need something like, a drink or a food?" Emily ask, looking worried. I smile and said, "It's ok Emily. I'm fine. You don't need to act like my sensitive mother" I joke and she laugh. "Ok. But if you need something, I'm right beside you, Aly" Emily told me. This made my heart flutter, knowing I've got a caring friend by my side.

"How's your ankle?" Piper asked. This made me realize; how did they know it? I didn't text them nor informed my state either. "How did you know I was here and the sprained ankle thing?" I ask.

Piper and Emily exchange glances. Emily informed "Tyler text this Lil' Piper over here that you two was at the clinical and then we rush over here" Piper sigh and say, "Next time, remember to be careful, Aly. Thankfully you're fine after all"

 I give them a wry smile, knowing the sprained thing wasn't true. "Uh, guys" I begin. I feel sorry for them. They rush here for me and got worried because of a false news. Though, it's partially true. But the sprained thing wasn't.

They look at me and waited for me to speak. I rub the back of my head and utter "Sorry for making you worried but the sprained thing wasn't true. I just got punished my Mrs. Helldirm earlier as to why my legs are in deep pain but don't worry, it's not that bad" I assured them

Emily gasp in an angry manner and said "That witch seriously need to be killed by my baby Ben" Piper nodded in agreement and said "Ticci Toby would absolutely help your baby Ben to murder that witch, Em" We all exchange glances and giggled together.

Like me, Emily and Piper was a fan of Creepypasta too. We all have a favorite on them. Mine is my beautiful Jeff, Piper was to her cool Toby and Emily was to her Cutie Ben.

 We're enjoying ourselves when the door burst open, revealing a girl and a boy who's catching their breaths like they run a hundred miles away. I recognize the girl as Celestine. She has a shoulder length black hair and a pair of gray eyes. She's kind of tough and her bitchy attitude leads her into trouble every time. People who pick on her end up being hospitalize after they attempted to bully her. Most of the boys was harassing her as to why some of them end up at the emergency room, almost got died.

I adore her for being strong, but sometimes, having too much bravery can lead her in danger, like when she reacted on a two guy with big hard muscles like hulk are staring at her and then they end up beating each other's ass. I won't be surprise if Celestine won. She have an especial ability like me and the others. Ironically speaking, her name sounds like a cute harmless tiny girl which is the totally opposite of her, herself.