3

Jimin was in their meeting place 30 minutes earlier. He spends the time practicing his confession.

"JK, we have been friends since we are pups. What about leveling up our relationship status? What do you think?" or,

"JK, I'm so sorry for being a bad friend. I didn't mean to fall helplessly in love with you throughout the years. Do you feel the same way too?"

Think Jimin, what line would hit him sincerely and make him fall for you?

"JK, I love you. Will you be my forever?"

Ok, it's now or never. Jimin gather all your courage, be direct and sincere. Jimin's mind is zoning out that he failed to notice Jungkook's arrival.

"Jiminie! I thought I would be here earlier than you, but you beat me to it." JK's smiled.

"Ahhh, I have nothing to do at home, so I decided to come here earlier." 

"Jiminie, you are so cute! You look so gorgeous in your outfit!"

"Really?"

"Yeah," JK softly pinched Jimin's cheeks.

"Ummm, since we are both here. What was the reason for inviting me this afternoon, Kookie?"

"Hyung, I just want to be with you. Actually, I invited you because I want to tell you something."

"You do? I also have something to tell you, too, Kookie." Jimin shyly replied and fixed his gaze on JK's shoes.

"Wow, then this must be a day of revelation. Hyung, would it be ok if I share my thoughts first?"

"Oh, sure, Kookie. Anyway, you are the one who planned for this meeting." Jimin is still gathering his courage to confess to JK when JK abruptly said.

"Hyung, I think I found my destined mate."

Jimin's head started to spin with JK's confession. It was a good thing that he was leaning against a tree. If not, he will stumble face-first on the ground. He weakly answered, "Really, Kookie? Good for you. You don't find the love of your life every day."

"Hyung, listen to me. I have been dying to confess my love for so long. I thank the Moon goddess that she gave me a chance to..."

Jimin was not listening anymore; how could he listen to JK's description of how lucky he was to have this omega? How can he listen when his heart is broken into million pieces? I need to get out of here, Jimin thought. The more I stay, the bigger fool I will be in JK's eyes.

"So, hyung, please allow me this moment to pour out what's inside my heart," JK started.

Jimin interrupted him, "I am so happy that you already found your forever omega, but I'm so sorry I have to go now."

Taemin, one of the esteemed young alpha in the pack, passed by, and Jimin took this as his opportunity to escape JK.

"Errrr, I promised Taemin to help him pick wild berries for his eomma. Keep me posted when you are done confessing to your omega. Good luck, Jungkook!" and Jimin run towards Taemin's direction.

Jungkook's POV:

What the fuck! He left me.

He literally left me when I was about to ask him to be my mate.

And he called me, Jungkook. What the hell?

What is his business with Taemin?

Are they dating? I thought he already turned Taemin down last spring, was it the fourth time or the fifth?

JK was hurt, confused, and jealous as he stormed back to his cabin.

Taemin's POV:

Am I imagining things, or did Jimin literally run after me?

I was lovesick with Jimin when he was presented, but he turned me down multiple times. Is today my lucky day?

- - - - - - - o o o O O O o o o - - - - - - -

When Jimin reached Taemin's side. He silently pleaded with the alpha not to say anything as Jimin finally allowed himself to cry.