7

"Pabo, Park Park! How can you be so coward?" Tae franticly shouted at Jimin.

"No need for you to shout, Tae. Thanks to you, my heart is not my only broken part, and so are my eardrums."

"But, how can you be so stupid? You should have stayed to know the name of your rival!"

"So, I can hate that omega from afar? You know it was not my nature to wish someone ill, Tae. Better not to know her name."

"How did you know that JK's omega is a she?"

"I don't know. It's just a hunch."

"So, what is your game plan? You will be 22 soon."

"I asked appa to find me a mate."

"You what?!? Bestie, there will be no contest. You are indeed a pabo!"

"Aside from you and JK, you know how I love my appa. He was always protective of me. I cannot bear that he will be heartbroken if I will not give in to his wish that I will be mated before my 22nd birthday. I know he will choose someone good."

Tae was about to reason when Yoongi, his mate, interrupted them.

"Errrr, hi Jimin! May I excuse my lovely omega?"

Yoongi's tone when he said my lovely omega pinched Jimin's heart. Oh, how much he wished JK would call him his. He was zoning out when Tae cleared his throat to remind Jimin that he needed to return to reality.

"Of course, hyung. Tae is all yours. See you later, bestie." Jimin answered as he walked to the main kitchen to help prepare lunch for the pack members.

He was about to enter the kitchen when Tae shouted that they should meet later to continue their discussion by the forest under the big old sycamore tree.

Honestly, he does not see that place again. That was their meeting place, him and JK. He was about to decline Tae's invitation, but Tae was nowhere in sight. Leaving him no choice but to meet his bestie later this afternoon.