Epilogue

It's been three winters since they mated, but each day is always like a dream. In the morning, Jungkook attends to his duties as an alpha. At the same time, Jimin spends his time mostly on housekeeping chores and taking care of their one-year-old pup, Kookmin. 

Their pup had just discovered walking, so Jimin kept a hawk eye on him. The chubby and energetic baby, a spitting image of Kookie, never seized to make his appa and eomma happy.

After luring the baby to sleep, this is where the fun starts for Jungkook and his omega. Evenings are spent quietly by the fire, whispering an account of how their day was while rocking Kookmin to sleep. The whispers are turned into moans that never fail to excite JK. Seeing his cute and bubbly husband change into a beautiful, sexy fantasy was always Jungkook's highlight of the day.

Jimin gently placed Kookmin inside his crib when he felt JK's hand gently touching his waist.

"Love?" JK erotically whispered while gently scenting Jimin.

"Ummmm, yes, love."

"Don't you think Kookmin is a bit sad today?"

"S-sad? What do you mean sad?" Jimin asked his husband, a little worried about their little pup.

"I think he wants to have a playmate." JK continued while covering Jimin's nape with the softest kisses.

"Ummm, I'm so sorry I didn't notice it sooner, alpha. Tomorrow, I will arrange a playtime date with Tae's pup, Yoontae." Jimin answered, silently thinking of his things-to-do-list for tomorrow.

"But, what if the snow will be knee-deep by tomorrow? It is not safe for you and Kookmin to go out."

"Awww, you are right, Kookie. Being a parent is not an easy task."

"But I have a plan to solve this problem," JK said while lifting Jimin's shirt while trailing kisses on his omega's back.

"Oh, Kookie, please stop distracting me and explain your plan." Jimin scolded his husband, but it is evident that there was no bite in his tone.

JK decided to stop taking advantage of his distracted omega and lead Jimin to their bed. The omega sat on the bed, and JK sat on the floor facing Jimin.

"So, alpha, what is your grand plan to remedy Kookmin's so-called sadness?"Jimin seriously asked.

"We can start solving the problem now, my love."

"How?"

"By making love to create pup number 2."

"Are you serious, Kookie? Or this is just another ploy for me to make love with you?" Jimin giggled.

"Bingo, love! You got it! But do you think it's too soon for us to have another pup? I will understand if you are not yet ready." 

Worried when Jimin stayed silent, JK seriously added, "I'm so sorry for even suggesting this." 

Jimin slowly stood up and removed his clothing piece by piece, sexily swaying his hips in front of his drooling alpha. When fully naked, Jimin pulled JK to stand and kissed him softly. JK was in the trance of the beautiful angel in front of him.

Jimin seductively asked JK, "Alpha, do you think you can fatten me up again by filling my hole with your cum? You think you can knot me tonight?"

"I can knot you anytime, love, anytime." JK weakly answered.

Then Jimin looked at his husband challengingly, "So what are you waiting for? Make love to me now, and let us make Kookmin a big brother."

Until now, JK cannot believe that Jimin married him, "Love, will you never get tired of me?"

"Never, alpha." As they passionately kiss the night away.