10

For the next three days, Jimin never leaves his room. He rarely touched the food prepared by his father. He spent his days and nights crying over Jungkook.

His father was so worried that he asked Tae to talk some sense with his soulmate.

"I can never understand how your mind works, Jiminie. You love JK, but you sent him away."

"I want to please my appa."

"Jimin, your father loves you so much to see you like this. Be honest with him. I am sure he will understand."

"But, it's too late, Tae. I already declined Jungkook."

"Speaking of JK, we haven't seen him too."

"He surely hates me, Tae. I'm so sure of it."

"Yah! Stop saying that. But seriously, Jimin. Since you decided to attend this mating ceremony, you must be in top shape. I mean, eat and take a bath, will you?"

"What for?"

"What do you mean what for? You need your energy for tonight's activity. Especially after the ceremony, ehem."

"Tae, I don't think I can love my mate."

"Jimin, you decided on this. No one forced you to do this, so please be wolf enough to stand by your decision."

With that, Jimin decided to prepare for the ceremony. He will not allow his father to be sad about the decision that Jimin made. No one should know that his heart beats for someone else. 

His chosen mate can have his body, but his heart will only belongs Jungkook.

- - - - - - - o o o O O O o o o - - - - - - -

At exactly 6:45 PM, his father fetched him. Tae and his father were teary-eyed seeing Jimin standing at the path towards the mating bow.

"How come we are the only people here?" Aside from his father, Yoongi and Tae were the only ones who attended the ceremony.

"Your mate asked for a solemn ceremony with only very few guests. He is already waiting with his parents and close friends at the other side of the mating bow."

"Then, let's do this." Jimin courageously said and noticed that his father was not moving.

"You have to walk alone and meet your destiny, son. I love you very much."

Jimin felt like crying when he heard his father. Tae hugged him and said, "Go get your alpha, bestie."

Even Yoongi gave him a thumbs up before encouraging him to walk to the mating bow.

To encourage himself to walk toward his soon-to-be mate, he envisioned that Kookie was the one waiting for him at the end of the mating bow. Kookie is so happy, staring at him with his bunny smile as he walks toward him.

Jimin was so good at imagining things that he saw Jungkook's grinning face when he got there. Jimin stepped back a little, closed his eyes, and shook his head to force himself back to reality.

When he opened his eyes, he saw Kookie's beautiful eyes staring back at him.

"K-kookie?"

"Miss me that much, love?"

"Kookie!" Jimin exclaimed when he realized it was really Kookie. His destined mate is Kookie.

"I am here, love. I will never let you go."

"H-how? Why? When?"

"The night you asked your father to look for alpha for you, he went straight to my parents. They all made plans and prepared for this ceremony right away. I was only informed of this morning because I was passed out drunk every time my parents visited me in the cabin I shared with Hobi hyung. I thought you had been informed of our wedding, so I didn't bother to visit you the whole day. Besides, it's a custom that an alpha cannot see his omega a day before the mating ceremony. I don't want to jinx our chance of being together forever."

"I love you so much, Kookie."

"Love, can I kiss you?"

"Now? But we haven't started yet with the mating ceremony."

"Love, I cannot wait that long anymore." Jk huskily murmured inches away from Jimin before he kissed Jimin for the first time.

Jimin had never tasted JK's lips before but decided that this must be what heaven tasted like. After sharing a passionate kiss, Jungkook's parents and friends have to literally pull them apart so they could start with the ceremony.

"Jimin, will you be my forever?"

"Yes, Kookie. Starting today."